of all the luck, why me?

Hyori's POV

I was woken up by the bright sun shine flooding into the room and blinding me in the eyes. When I sat up, I wasn't surprised to find Bom still sleeping. She never woke unless it was past ten, and if she had to wake up any earlier, not on a school day, we would need an entire army to wake her up.

I glanced around at the clock; it was already nine. I stretched and crawled out of bed, feeling fresh and ready to go. Today, Jung-woo told us we were visiting the amusement park. I wondered if he had thought on leaving early.

"Hyori?" there was a low whisper that made me jump.

I flipped around, wondering if it was Bom but she still looked deeply asleep.

There was a small knock on the door and I slowly ran up and opened it.

To my horror - it was Gin.

"Hey Hyori," he was already dressed in his jeans and a light blue T-shirt, "are you ready?"

"What?" I squeaked.

"Didn't Jung-woo say get ready before nine o'clock we're leaving early?" he frowned, "or did I just hear it wrong."

"Yeah, I'll get ready," I replied quickly and slammed the door before he said anything else.

I looked down at myself - pajamas, then my hair, which was all tangled up.

"Why is he here so early?" I muttered to myself, "I thought he was always late."

I groaned as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a terrible bed head and I looked horrible. I never knew before that I was this self-conscious.

"Bom, wake up!" I shouted as I began pulling out my clothes from my backpack. In ten seconds I was changed into jeans and a long T-shit with a cardigan on top. I brought out a small bag that I could put some money and make up.

Then I grabbed my toothbrush and opened the door. Luckily, there wasn't Gin outside. I ran out and into the washroom, locking it behind me. As I furiously began brushing my teeth, I took out my brush and began to comb my hair. I cleansed my mouth with water, and then tied my hair in a pony tail. Afterwards I washed my face and dried it off with a towel and put some lotion on top.

I gave one last check on the mirror before I walked out and was ready to go.

"You're ready?" Gin scared me around the corner. I jumped nodded.

"Let me just check on Bom," I said before rushing inside the room again.

Bom hasn't changed position from the last time I saw her. She was still under her covers, sleeping soundly.

"Bom!" I shook her gently, "I told you to wake up!"

"Mhmm," she moved around a little and lay still again.

"BOM!"

"Go away," she muttered and dug her head deeply into the pillow.

"I told you to wake up!" I hissed.

"Go ahead without me," she murmured.

"Maybe we shouldn't disturb her," Gin spoke the back. He was inside our room and was looking at Bom, standing behind me.

"Jung-woo's not waking up either," Gin shrugged, "he keeps moaning and telling me to go away. I think it's a better idea if we just leave first and we meet up at the amusement park like Bom said."

"Excuse me?" I questioned, "What do you mean?"

"I know how to get there," he smiled, "Jung-woo and Bom don't seem like they'll wake up for some time. We'll get there first and they could come when they're ready."