Gin: A genius from birth

Hyori’s POV

                “Judging from what you told me…Yuri is definitely into someone,” I said.

                “I knew it!” Bom looked extremely satisfied.

                “Well…it’s none of my business, but I wonder who it is,” I voiced out my thoughts.

                “I’ll figure it out later,” she shrugged, and then glanced at her old watch.

                “Shoot!” she shouted, “I’m going to be late for math. Gin’s going to yell at me again.”

                I stared blankly at the ground after hearing his name. Bom, obviously noticed.

                “I think you should tell him,” Bom announced.

                “No way!” I yelled, “You promised we wouldn’t talk about this.”

                “But you are being so stupid!”

                I glared at her.

                “It’s true though!” Bom defended, “you’re not losing anything by asking him.”

                “Sure I’m not,” I said sarcastically, “I’m only risking our friendship, my social life, and my life in general!”

                “Okay…” Bom muttered, “Now you’re being overly dramatic.”

                “Well, you’re not the one to talk,” I glared.

                “What do you mean?” Bom looked surprised.

                “You and Jung-woo are dating. Boyfriend and girlfriend,” I said, “but you don’t even talk to him a lot.”

                “I do so!” she shouted, “We eat lunch together.”

                “You guys don’t even act like a couple,” I accused, “all you guys do is blush around each other and have awkward pauses.”

                “What?” Bom squeaked, “Yuri noticed didn’t she?”

                “Sure…one person,” I shrugged.

                “Why does it matter anyways?” she growled, “it’s not like we have to announce it to the world that we’re…dating.”

                “I’m just saying that if you’re a couple, then act like one!” I argued, “you’re wasting your happy relationship life! I mean didn’t you ever want to…I don’t know, hold hands with Jung-woo or things like that? Didn’t you ever think that Jung-woo might want to?”

                “I never thought that way,” Bom muttered, madly blushing.

                “Well you should. Or else things might turn out bad…”

                “Okay,” Bom huffed, “Forget it. There is absolutely no need to talk about this because I don’t care, and I’m sure Jung-woo doesn’t care. I mean we’re dating….because we like each other! I’m sure that the absence of hugs or…hand holding is going to change anything.”

                The bell rang over our heads.

                “Shoot!” Bom yelled and ran, waving quickly at me.