Love vs Friendship? which should I keep?

Hyori’s POV

                The blood began to rush to my head as the roller coaster took yet another one hundred and eighty degrees turn. There was another twist and turn. The high pitch scream escaping from my mouth grew louder and louder as the ride started to accelerate and head into its climax. My eyes were closed and tightened. My hands shivered and were clamped tightly on the handle bars.

                Once I opened my eyes and looked to my right. Gin was having blast. Hooting and laughing; letting go of his handle bars and screaming gleefully.

                ‘He’s crazy,’ I thought, ‘relax Hyori, relax. Just…’

                And then another scream as the roller coaster rode made a steeper drop than before.

                “I’m going to die…”

                “Are you okay Hyori? You look pale,” Gin asked.

                I wanted to say, “of course I’m pale, you idiot! I just went on a roller coaster,” but kept it in.

                “I’m fine,” I murmured although still sick from the ride.

                “Want to go sit somewhere?” Gin asked with a hint of worry.

                “No,” I straightened myself, “I’m fine.” I didn’t want to seem weak and pathetic in front of him.

                “Okay then,” Gin looked around and questioned, “where do you want to go now?”

                He glimpsed at me and must have gotten the hint that I would go on anything but things that went fast and upside down.

                He stood there for a moment, looking seriously in deep thought as though he was stuck on a difficult algebra question. I had to admit he looked quite cute even when looked like a stupid idiot. (Oh God, what am I saying?!) Then he snapped his fingers and grinned widely. He straightened his posture looking extremely pleased himself.

                “The Ferris Wheel!” he announced.

Bom’s POV

                Seeing that Jung-woo was having difficulty on sitting up properly I decided to help him. I took the wet towel off his face and helped him pull up with my other hand.

                He still seemed a little bit sleepy and his eyes seemed unfocused. However, his eyes remained fixed on me and the colors in his eyes swarmed around in determination and thought.

                “Jung-woo? Are you-

                But I was cut off by the soft texture of his lips slamming onto mine. I dropped the towel in shock as Jung-woo grabbed hold of my head with his free two hands and continued to kiss me. It was a strange feeling of joy, disbelief, and shock. There was pure bliss as if I was in heaven; as if I have achieved what I have always wanted. A swivel of satisfaction rushed into me and I slowly started to relax myself, not resisting. I was glad that Jung-woo was a shy boy. His kiss wasn’t like any others. Not forceful, not territorial, it was just sweet.

                “Yes,” a familiar voice whispered in my head. I lay still until I finally recognized the voice.

                I pushed myself away from Jung-woo as fast as I can.

                He looked dazed and slightly hurt.

                “I’m sorry, I…I can’t,” and my face started glowing in embarrassment, confusion, and stupidity. I quickly stood up from my kneeling position beside the bed and took a couple of steps back.

                Jung-woo’s eyes were drifting away slowly now. I could tell in seconds he would fall asleep again and be unconscious.

                “Bom…” he whispered before he fell back into his bed.

                I stood there frozen in shock, my eyes, not even for a second, leaving Jung-woo’s face.

                Taking a bold stand, I walked closer to Jung-woo and bent down closer to his face. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. My eyes caught his lips again. How gentle his touch was as he kissed me.

                “Yes,” the voice reminded me again in the back of my head.

                I flashbacked to the moment I cornered Hyori and asked her about her feelings towards Jung-woo.

                “Do you like him?”

                “…Yes.”

                I jumped up, startled. I mentally slapped myself as I rushed out of Jung-woo’s room.

                “What am I doing?” I muttered to myself.

                I reminded myself. This is wrong Bom, wrong! Why are you doing this?

                “Hyori is in love with Jung-woo,” I told myself, “don’t go kissing up your best friend’s guy!”

                I shuddered at the thought of Hyori’s face if she found out what has happened. The face of her popped into my head; with all her trust and faith in me shattered along with her heart.

                “No,” I told myself, probably about a million times, “don’t do this. Just pretend it never happened and all will be fine.”

                However, feelings continued to burst around inside me and argued back at them.

                Am I regretting this? Of course, you shouldn’t! Your friend already called him!

                Don’t you want him? Don’t be stupid!

                Doesn’t it mean he likes you instead of Hyori? I can’t. Hyori called him first. I’m not backstabbing my best friend! She trusts me! I should be helping her get closer to him! Not stealing him away!

                Who cares about Hyori? Go for it! Get out of my head!

                But…don’t you love him? I stood frozen in spot about two foot steps away from Jung-woo’s room.

                ‘I do…’ I thought, ‘I do love him.’

                I clenched my fists tighter and stared at them with pained eyes. I watch them turn white, and then purple from my strong grip. I tried to calm down my racing heart but blood inside me continued to accelerate as though I have been working out hours in the gym.

                ‘So what am I supposed to do?’