Burger king is romantic -Gin

Bom’s POV

                It was around dinner time when I decided to step out of the room. Well…to put it in more detail, after numerous screams and urges from Hyori, I was practically dragged out of the room.

                “Stop giving me that look,” she snapped at me when I continued to give her a reproachful look. “You’re going to thank me later, trust me.”

                I scoffed. I was going to thank her if I survive the dying embarrassment that I was going to endure any minute now.                

                “Gin told me that we’ll meet them on level five,” Hyori explained as she dragged me towards the elevator.

                “Which is…?” I questioned.

                “The dining hall,” she said in a matter a fact voice, “we’re meeting in front of burger king.”

                I rolled my eyes.

                ‘How romantic,’ I thought.

Gin’s POV

                I checked my watch and gave Jung-woo an encouraging smile.

                “It’s seven,” I announced, “they should be coming down any minute now.”

                Jung-woo looked as if he was suffocating. His face was turning into a color of scarlet red. His hands were playing around with each other. Obvious signs before a nervous break down.

                “It’s going to be all right,” I comforted him.

                “No, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO,” he emphasized the last word, “this is NOT going to be okay. I am different from you. I can not do all smooth and flirty talk with girls. It is not my twenty four- seven habit. It never was and it never will be.”

                “Chill,” I smiled, “but you’re right.” I cracked a joke, “you can never be better than me. That’s for sure.”

                He attempted a punch at my shoulder, which I easily dodged.

                “I kissed her,” he gasped.

                “Yeah…that’s the fifth time you said that to me,” I sighed.

                “Can you believe it? I kissed her,” Jung-woo groaned, “why in the world would I do that?”

                “Gee…and I thought you were smart,” I joked, “it’s called when the opposite sex decides to have feelings for each other. It’s the outcome of a bubbly feeling inside that created from an unusual feeling. Alas, it is love.”

                “Shut up!” he shouted, “I’m serious.”

                He looked as if he was thinking hard for his moment and his face contorted into anguish.

                “What if she rejects me?” he muttered.

                “Then…you get rejected,” I smiled.

                “It is not that simple!” he hissed, “when I kissed her, she pushed me away. I remember clearly.”

                “Well, okay,” I sighed, tired of calming my friend down, “imagine you were a girl and your guy friend suddenly went up to you and kissed you. It wouldn’t be like; I love this feeling! The first reaction would be confusion. It’s normal for anyone.”

                “I know…” he sighed heavily, “but still…”

                “So…if Bom was the one who kissed you…” I asked, “Would you have kissed her back.”

                Jung-woo stared at me, his eyes swarming in waves of deep thought.

                “Just joking,” I laughed, “why would she?”

                Jung-woo was about to scream his head off at me when-

                “Easy, easy,” I teased and gasped, “They’re coming!”

                “Really?” Jung-woo’s voice went rigid and he turned around menacingly as though he was a convict on the loose, and was about to be recently caught by a police officer. There was a few seconds and slowly his head turned back once more. His shoulders straightened and he faced me with an incredibly annoyed look plastered on him.

                “I’m going to kill you!” he growled and lunged for my head.

                This time I wasn’t too quick. Unfortunately, Jung-woo’s punch was quite hard and it landed exactly on the top of my head.

                “Ouch!” I cried, rubbing my head to relieve the sore, “that hurt.”

                My eyes caught his other hand aiming for me again. Fortunately I caught someone familiar in my vision field.

                “Look! It’s Bom! Hyori! Look!” I pointed behind Jung-woo and held my other hand out defensively.

                “Like I would believe that!” Jung-woo shouted and was about to throw another punch when-

                “Uh…what are you doing to Gin?” Bom questioned making Jung-woo stop immediately.

                ‘Thank you, thank you, thank you,” I repeated in my head and straightened myself.

Bom’s POV

                We had just reached the fifth floor and were walking along when we spotted Gin and Jung-woo at the other side. They seemed to arguing? I wasn’t sure. Jung-woo had his back turned (thank God) and Gin was holding his hand up defensively. The other hand was rubbing his head as though he had just been hit.

                I saw Jung-woo’s hand tighten as me and Hyori advanced closer.

                “Look! It’s Bom! Hyori! Look!” I heard Gin shouting frantically and pointing his fingers directly at us.

                Hyori gave them a quizzical look.

                “Uh…what are you doing to Gin?” I asked myself before I could help it.

                Gin looked extremely relieved. On the other hand, Jung-woo looked as if someone had just frozen him and made him a statue. He was perfectly still.

                There was an awkward silence that was broken by Gin.

                “Well, we’ll settle this matter later Jung!” Gin laughed and playfully ruffled his friend’s hair. Jung-woo shot a deadly glare at Gin.

                “Hyori, can I talk to you for a moment?” Gin asked.

                “Why-?” and before Hyori can even reply Gin pulled her towards him by the wrist, and ran out of sight, dragging her along.

                ‘Hyori must be happy,’ I thought.

                “So,” Jung-woo suddenly spoke.

                I faced him, trying hard to make eye contact. This was extremely embarrassing. Especially if my mind suddenly decided to remember our little ‘moment’ together. No, Bom, get that out of your head.

                “Can we go somewhere?” Jung-woo decided, “I have a place to show you.”

                “Sure,” I whispered back and allowed him to lead me to the elevator once more.