feelings of love and a sudden, interesting wedding

Jung-woo's POV

I never saw Bom again until next week's practice. I didn't know if it was just me wanting to avoid her, or she wanting to avoid me. It also occurred to me that it could have been both. Or many I was just too sensitive.

My head was swirling with different thoughts. What do I say to her today? Did she think I was weird when I suddenly ran out? Did she hear my thank you properly? But most importantly a question popped into my head and was desperate to have it answered.

I needed to know why I act more abnormal than before in front of her. There was a feverish emotion inside me that desired me to stare longer into her captivating eyes. And also something else that kept habiting inside me, a hallow feeling that didn't seem satisfied until I thought of her. What was this awkward sensation?

I flashbacked to the conversation I had with Gin on the phone.

"Gin?" I asked after a pause.

"Yeah?" he answered after a sneeze.

"Did you ever have a feeling before, this weird sensation of bliss mixed in with embarrassment after staring at someone's face," I added quickly, "and you know you shouldn't but you want to be with that person."

There was silence on the other line and Gin answered back with a roar of laughter.

"Have you been watching romance movies?" he laughed, "it's called love, stupid! I need to get off the phone or else my mom will kill me-

"GIN! SOO-

"Crap!" he muttered, "see you later," and hung up.

"I'm in love...?" I muttered to myself.

My immediate reaction after my short conversation with Gin was complete denial. After all, it was a girl. It has been ten years ago when I had my first crush and it did not leave me happy. The results have been disastrous. I was certainly not going to go through the same thing over again. But still something inside still moved around with impatience. Even though I hated to admit, I may be falling in love with someone.

"Jung-woo!" a hand slapped me on the back and pushed me inside the doors of the music room. It was Bom, unfortunately for me.

"Don't stand in front of the door," she smiled, "you're blocking the way."

I nodded slightly and ran to my set of drums without another word. She didn't seem to be any different I noticed while staring a few glimpse at her numerous times. She took out Gin's guitar in silence along with her notes. She seemed rather excited and pleased with herself.

"Did you practice?" I found myself asking her, before I could stop myself.

She didn't seem shocked or angered that I had spoken to her. Instead she seemed relieved and nodded.

"I hope Gin comes earlier today," she sighed, "he always wastes our time." I didn't seem to like it how she was talking about Gin in front of me. I shook the idea out of me. I couldn't be jealous...could I? After all, she wasn't talking about Gin in that sort of way. Or was she? I silently swore in my head. Meanwhile, Bom straightened up and brightened as she saw Yuri enter through the doors.

Yuri smiled and gave me a tiny wave too, which I replied back with a small nod.

"Hey guys!" Gin arrived, ten minutes or more, late as usual.

"I have an important announcement to make!" he spoke out, throwing his backpack on the ground, "we need to practice and perform a song before graduation.

"What?" Bom questioned. It was funny to see her angered or frustrated. She was rarely ever truly mad. Of course, until that day when her mother came to visit and angered Bom to possibly her limits. She turned her head slightly and found me staring at her deep in thought. I blushed and averted my gaze furiously, immediately trying to block out thoughts.

"As you know Mr. Parker is getting married," as soon as Gin announced it there was a exploding sound where Yuri had accidently forced to cough out every single drop of water in her mouth she was drinking. Bom was staring at Gin as though he had announced that he suddenly had an urge to be a professional ballerina, and I wasn't disturbed at all by this news, because Gin has told me before hand.

"We didn't know," Bom retorted.

"He's getting married?" Yuri squeaked after a series of small coughs.

"Yeah," he grinned, "my father, the principal-

"The principal?" Bom interrupted, "I'm sorry but the principal? Really?"

"-told me because he's friends with Mr. Parker," Gin continued and shrugged off Bom as if it was nothing, "and the thing is he allowed me to use up the free study block to make a surprise concert for Mr. Parker. His fiancée is going to be coming and everything!"

"Why do we have to celebrate it?" Yuri asked.

"Because we all want A pluses in our next science exam," Gin chanted as in a matter-of-fact way. Bom snickered and Yuri gave a short "ha-ha."

"So what do you want us to do about it?" I questioned, turning my eyes from Bom to Gin, "you said you'll tell me today."

"As I said a concert," he replied and immediately started handing out sheets of papers produced from inside his backpack, "we're going to sing him a song."

"I thought we were a rock band," Bom pointed out, "we're going to sing a wedding song in rock form?"

"No," Gin shook his head, "just a love song."

Bom rolled her eyes and Yuri examined the music sheets.

"Isn't this...like a duet song?" Yuri questioned, "or are you going to sing both of the parts?"

"Of course not," Gin grinned as if Yuri was stupid, "Bom's going to sing with me."

Yuri raised her eyebrows, Bom froze in her spot and shot death glares at Gin, which strangely was beginning to resemble Hyori's, and I was once again annoyed as there was another twitch inside my stomach after Gin's announcement.

"I'm not going to sing with you," Bom spat, "especially a love duet song. Maybe if it was a funeral song. Then, it wouldn't be as bad." I was particularly pleased that Bom was fighting back, but still bothered.

"Just this once," he begged, "it's only because I don't want to look stupid singing a duet song with a guy, which would be pretty disturbing. Plus, Yuri can't do it because she has to play the piano. That way, I will be singing with my guitar, Jung-woo can play the drums and Yuri with her piano."

"And you thought I was up for it?" she asked feigning a surprise.

"It's okay," Yuri patted Bom on the shoulder, "you'll get over it."

"When are we performing anyways?" I asked, ignoring another snap inside.

"Next week, "he smiled playfully.

"WHAT?!"