Hanna's Warning

Gin’s POV

                “Wow…I’m speechless…” I said.

                “Okay Gin, we get it!” Hyori growled.

                “I know but…wow….” I grinned.

                “You say ‘wow’ one more time and I’m going to shove this where it hurts,” Hyori threatened, holding up her sandwich.

                “Okay,” I smiled, “can I have it in my mouth then?”

                Hyori gave off a low groan.         

                “It’s best to give up Hyori,” Bom comforted her. Jung-woo was sitting next to Bom, quite comfortably. We were at our usual place where we eat lunch – the rooftop of the school. It was quiet and deserted, most of the time.

                “So…Jung,” I smirked, “how does it feel to finally be kissed by a girl?”

                Both of my friends turned into a deep shade of red.

                “None of your business…” I heard him mutter.

                “All right then,” I snickered, “Keep it to yourself. It’s not like I don’t know what it feels like.”

                Hyori rolled her eyes.

                “Well…I wasn’t going to say it…but…I told you so,” I smiled, “If you guys just take my advice, life would be so much easier."

                Bom and Jung-woo glared at me. Hyori, who was the closest to me, sighed.

                “Allow me,” she said and stuffed her sandwich into my mouth.

Jung-woo’s POV

                “I’m starving,” Hyori groaned as we made our way into English class.

                “You would have had a sandwich if you didn’t have such a temper,” Gin grumbled.

                “There’s plenty more where that came from,” Hyori glared.

                “Good morning,” Mr. Costa greeted us from his desk. I believe Gin’s mood went from bad to worse.

                The students quickly took their seats. Hyori pushed Bom towards me and I sat beside Bom today instead of Gin. I was embarrassed but was grateful. Hanna also entered the classroom with her group of friends. Hanna looked as if she had been crying, her mascara was everywhere around her face. I kind of felt sorry for the girl. Who knew rejection was so harsh for someone like her?

                Hanna walked towards Bom and made the foulest face in the history of mankind.

                “I’m going to make your life hell,” she hissed in Bom’s face and then left quickly before being caught by Mr. Costa.

                Okay, scratch that, I didn’t feel sorry for her at all.

                Bom just smiled, ignoring Hanna.

                “Wow…” Gin told us from the back, “at least now you got a heads up. If you die soon, at least we’ll know why.”