Depart

Bom’s POV

                There was a loud rustle around my ear, and a loud beeping sound. I groaned and turned my back to the sound and stuffed my face into my pillow.

                “Bom?”

                There a voice shouting from the side.

                “Bom…?”

                This time it was louder and more forceful.

                “BOM!”

                “I’m up, I’m up!” I growled and fiercely flung the blankets away from me. There was a bright shine of light from the windows and I saw Hyori’s tall figure beside me.

                “Ah! The light is blinding!” I moaned.

                “Get used to it! It’s already day. We have to leave soon!” Hyori shouted, “Get packing.”

                I looked at the clock that said 7:00 am, and glanced back at her. She was already fully changed and her face was clean, telling me that she just washed it.

                “Do you ever sleep?” I groaned and allowed my eyelids to close again.

                “Do you ever wake up?” Hyori snorted and shook me up, making me open my eyes again.

                “Come on!” she urged me; “we have an hour, get ready!”

                “Why are you so eager to go home?” I yawned as, “I have nothing to do back home. Neither do you.”

                “Don’t assume things,” Hyori frowned, “didn’t I tell you I’m going to a tennis camp after this?”

                “No…” I burrowed my eyebrows, “you didn’t.”

                “Yes, I did,” she stared at me, “remember? Over my email, I asked if you want to join with me and you said no.”

                “Oh…” I muttered, “I forgot. I can’t think straight in the morning.”

                “Whatever,” she scoffed, “I’m going to start packing, and you go and wash.”

                “Yeah…” I stepped out of my bed slowly. It felt weird to be going back home after our own little vacation. It was such a short trip, but so many things happened in between. It was the best summer vacation I ever had.

Gin’s POV

                There was the loud alarm from my cell phone, which I put onto rock music. Me and Jung-woo woke up and washed in silence. We promised to meet at the lobby at 8 o’clock. I didn’t have to start packing because I was going to lounge around in the hotel for another week or so. Jung-woo’s parents didn’t mind, so I got this room, all for myself.

We lounged around the room, watched television, did our cell phone for an hour then decided to be early and go down to the lobby. Around five minutes before eight, we decided to go down.

“Should I knock on the door?” Jung-woo asked as we paused in front of their room.

I shrugged, “they might be still packing.”

“I’ll-

“Bom, come on, we’re going to be late!” the door flung open with a loud shout from Hyori. The door narrowly missed Jung-woo’s nose, as he approached the door to knock on it.