trying to find a way out

“Would you girls be quiet?” Mr. Parker’s yells brought us to our senses. We both shut our mouths with our hands. Others were glancing at us with weird expressions. That must have thought the electricity affected us mentally or something. Well, they were right.

                “What the,” but before…um…Bom could speak I slammed her mouth shut with my hand.

                “Uh, Mr. Parker, could we be excused?” I asked quickly, “Bo- Hyori’s not feeling well.”

                “Right,” Mr. Parker grunted and I rushed out of the class dragging…Bom with me.

                As soon as we got out of the hallway Bom pushed my hand off her mouth.

                “What the hell happened?!” she screamed and I signaled her to be quiet knowing the class could hear us.

                Bom seemed to have gotten the point and lowered her voice.

                I couldn’t help it but think. Is that what I looked like when I was mad? This was so beyond weird.

                “Um I don’t know,” which obviously wasn’t a satisfying answer, “but for some reason me and you got switched.”

                “This is logically not possible!” Bom shouted. No wonder people were intimidated when I was angered.

                “Okay let’s think calmly,” although I wasn’t calm, “it had to be…the electrocution right? There was nothing else.”

                “Right,” Bom agreed and frowned. Her eyes turned so confused and desperate.

                “Okay this is so weird,” she cried.

                “Hello you think I’m not freaked out?” I growled.

                “Don’t do that!” Bom shouted.

                “What?”

                “Act like you when you’re me!”

                “Okay just stop,” I groaned, “Let’s not lose our minds.”

                “No of course,” Bom laughed in a shrill voice, “why should I be losing my mind. I’m…YOU!”

                “Hey don’t make it sound so terrible,” I growled.

                “This doesn’t make sense!” Bom sighed, “How, how do we switch back?”

                “Um…we could get electrocuted again?” I suggested.

                “And risk getting an arm burned off?” Bom raised her eyebrows.

                “Okay fine. I can’t come up with anything good,” I shouted frustrated.

                “Bom?” a voice called from behind.

                “Bom!” then I realized I was Bom right now.

                “Oh yeah?” I turned around quickly.

                “What are you yelling about?” she questioned. I remembered. Her name was Hanna.

                “Sorry was I loud?” I tried to keep calm and talk as Bom would talk. This means that I can not scowl, yell or shout.