Tay k 🌟(Siblings imagine)

Mini info about you and Tay:Imagine you being Tay K sister and had it rough growing up and viewing a lot of gang related stuff to the point where you guys had got involved with the street life and then 2 years later at  17 Tay K get's locked up and been in for about 230 some days (comparing to reality) then after all that he got out a day before his birthday (June 16), y'all turned up and had the time of your lives and celebrated him getting out and stuff.Caught up on things he missed out on like (from having a boyfriend to becoming an uncle,also still holding up while he was gone away). So let's say you're 22 years old and he 20 years old.

Flashback(before Tay was born):
Y/m/n(Your mom name):Yn, I have news.How would you feel if I sad you were having a sibling?
Yn:Well I really wont know how to feel and cooperate being an older child and other reasonings being to I was the only child growing up etc. Other than that I would most likely be happy.

Skipping to times forward

Tay was born and at that time stuff started getting hard for you from {Being and living in the hood, to viewing gang related stuff's , til you guys both dad leaving you then coming back and having you live between Long Beach California to Las Vegas after that you began living in Arlington Texas ,til he just up and left you and baby Tay well let's say Tay age is 13 and you being either 15 or 16 years old}.Imagine being little Yn working , going to school and taking care of Tay at a age point like that and at 14 1/2 to almost 15 year old Tay started juking and finessing making a way for you and him. Plenty of nights you two cried and asked god why us but still continued on with life.

Jail visiting Tay K:
Police guard:Taymor McIntyre you have a visitor.
Taymor:*jumps down from bunk bed and goes out of cell*
Police guard:*cuffs him then walks him to whatever them things called when you go to visit someone 😂*
You:*on your phone then looks up when you see tay* Bubba!😭💙
Tay:*Smiles and laughs* What's crackin sis
You two chat for long time (depends on however much the longer visits are)
Tay:Aye listen bro it's this nigga over here every time I look over here one way  *tay describes it by look to the left but from your view it's the right* this nigga looking over at me with a spoon in his mouth (Etc sorry ion feel like explain the rest and like you'll get what I'm trying to get at if you go on Instagram {if you have one} then go on Taymorfanpage and it'll be a video

Taymor:*jumps down from bunk bed and goes out of cell*Police guard:*cuffs him then walks him to whatever them things called when you go to visit someone 😂*You:*on your phone then looks up when you see tay* Bubba!😭💙Tay:*Smiles and laughs* What's...

End.
My bad for any misspellings (NOT)😂😂💙 anyways I got to lazy and forgot the rest of my ideas for this imagine so yeah this all.