Devon and Keviekev(THE BOMB DIGZ)

Your thought
You: *sighs* Huhh today is the day I have to choose between devon or keviekev✨&I really don't know it's a hard decision✊.
Devon=Crush 1✨ ^ _ ^
You=Future❤

Crush 1✨^_^:Hey wassup y/n/n you decided yet?.  R 12:00p.m (p.m's is just random numbers)
You:noo not really i guess. R 12:01p.m
Crush 1✨^_^:Mm ok. Just hope you choose wisely-Dev. R 12:02 p.m
You:Yeah. R 12:02 p.m

Kevin the one✨: Wassup..so you got you're mind made up? Because if not .. *Tuh* mann you making me miss out on other opportunity's..stop playing with my emotions man.
You:Yeah hoe. Meet me and dev up at Applebee's .
Kevin the one✨: Aii.

When you guys meet up✨
You: *sips drink* Ikk you guys are anxious to know who I choose.Welp,I choosee..
Dev: *leans up/like bish say it look*
Kevie:*Same*
You:I choosee Kevin/keviekev.
Dev: *pissed* Ohh ok *laughs*Just know you going to regret that and when ya heart❤ get broken..DON'T come runnin to me. *leaves*
You: *cried a little*
Keviekev: *comes on your side and comforts you*It's ok <kisses your forehead> Blah.

3years later
You and Kev broke up.

You then found out devin got a new girlfriendand had a daughter.You was so crushed.

Then,after alll of that you and Devin FINALLY talk it out got over the situation between you deciding(spell check..)on him and kev.

Kev he started being a player again just..not ready for that lifestyle you know.

You and devin's daughter get along..

THE END