✨Malak Watson✨

····No Intro····

Malak(POV) I was at my bestrann house Yn and We just chilling in her room watching A Movie and ya know (No we aint doing anything else). But as we was watching it I started getting deep in thoughtabout/trying to find out a way to tell her that I'm moving back to Hawaii(Look up malak watson and you'll see he original from there)or so.

Yn(POV)
I was laughing my butt off and stuff while watching Central Intelligance (Haven't saw it yet just a random movie)w/ bestrann Malak...I have a secret that nobody know but I have a Big Crush on Him❤.Every since but I just dont know how to tell him..& It's killin me like what if he have to nvm but ya. Author:Just tell him u never know if he feel the same if u dont tell. You: Yeaa ur right but I just don't want it to effect are friendship like if it dont ya kno and stuff. Author:Well hun it dont hurt to try..just do it trust it'll be Ok. You(Idrk confused):Thx ... Me:Trae
You:Thx trae.Peace.

Resume
So u have a crush on em but dont know how to tell.But ya doin ot anyways.

Yn:*Starts calling malak name* Malak! Malak!..Mal!!
Mal(Malak):*Jumps* Who what happened?
You: You zoned out and i been call u for the pass 5min (Mhm)
Malak:Oh sorry just been thinkin...
Yn:About what? You know u can tell me anything bestrann. (Really you wanna be more)
Malak: *Starts getting nervous etc* Um um-m I have to move back to hawaii(Says it fast so u wont understand but u did).
Yn:*Tearing up sad and trying to play it off* What ya say? Sounds like you said u moving back to Hawaii.
Malak:That because I am.
Yn:Bu But Why
Malak:*Goes up and hugs you* Family reasons and stuff funds going low.
Yn: H how about I help u and ur parents find A job or somethin me and my Parent's?
Malak:Heey thats not a bad idea✅.
You:Yaa it not. Malak I have to tell you something..but ion know how u gone take it.
Malak:Go ahead..*waits*
You:I like No I love you Alot.Ever since we was younger (Not that young above and beyond)
Malak:Me to I was just scared to tell you and since now we spillin feelings out..... Would u Y/F/N go out with me Malak Watson?
You:Yees! yes! I would be you're
Ym(Ur mom):*Bust in*WTH is going on in here
Yn:Mom! It was nothing like that ya nastyy... I was just saying yes because baby boy asked me out❤.
Ym:Awee my baby growing up *Starts kissing over yo face* Malak Ik u for long but still take care of my BabyGirl.
Malak:Yes mam!☺
Ym:Ohh hun call me Mama like always...I mean they is close like that.

Tbc
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2?✨