✨Trill Sammy✨pt.1

Sammy:*signing autographs/smoking*
You:*next to him pissed because some girls just trying it*
Girl 1:Hi sam.. Remember me from the Bay✨.
Sammy:Eh nah ion know you ma .. But if I did i still won't remember .
Girl 1:Ohh let me refresh your memory✨remember in club Zero when you and me did it up the stairs well guess what now i'm having yo baby*Pops gum*.
You:*sitting back hurt/mad* Waiit..*goes up and slaps sam*Are you fucking serious!you really slept with this hoe!! You know what lets just finish this at home ion wanna mess up ya lil "Rep".
Girl:Hoe bitch who tf you calling a hoe 1)Ion give two fucks who u is u ain't finna disrespect me 2)Pregnant or NOT I'm finna whoop yo ass 3)This is- *GCO by you punching her*
You:*people pulling you back*Fight back bitch! You just said pregnant or not ya fighting but...oh ok.
Sadricka(girl):Bitch stfu i wooped yo ass and i'll do it AGAIN.
Random guy:YOU ain't do SHIT( people around:*Starts laughing*)
Sadricka:Bitch stfu!Who asked you?!!
The guy:Hoe stfu before I let her go and let her and my girl beat YO ass A G A I N.
Sadricka:Ion have time for this and sam you know my number.. Hit me up!.
Sam:Look wtf you did,why would you fight a pregnant girl betta yet caring my seed.
You:Stfu!

At you and sammy house✨
You:*throws a glass by his head*Why tf would you do this to me sam? Huh!! Why *pushing his head back*
Sam:Because you wasn't giving me nun and I was drunk.
You:Well if ya dumb ass knew you couldn't hold ya liquor why you went out then ..and that still no excuse.
Sam:Mann whatever bro *hits up sadricka and grabs keys and leave*
You:Did this bitch really just-Ok since he wanna play with me and my emotions let me play with his. *starts cutting up his favorite clothing etc*
Sam:So is this "thing" really my baby?
Sadricka:Truth is no i'm not even pregnant i-i just wanted to be with yoh have ur first everything.Remember that girl in school like ✨Flashback✨ Sadricka mom:Sadricka now hun have a good day in school make mommy proud.
Sadricka:But mommy *crying*I don't want you to go.
Sadricka:Oh shut up and get in class *leaves off*
Sadricka:*crying and wipes tears*
Sammy:*comes up*Hey are you ok?
Sadricka:No my-my mommy doesn't seem to love me anymore
Sammy:Aww well how about this we can be bestfriends blah blah you know the rest.
Sammy:Omg that was you..idk.
Sadricka:Yeah .. Well now this is me same ole sadricka just crazy about you since pre-k and yeah.
Sammy:Oh .. Well now as you know i have a girl.

Tbc..

Pt.2 next