Hakeem Lyon

Sorry but Rated R(not much tho LoL)

You:uhh right there keem
Hakeem:*speeds up some more*Like that..Huh?*slaps your butt and pulls your hair*Huh?!*smacks yo  ass*Answer when daddy talking to you*teasing*
You:*whining*H-hakeem *breathes*Just pick it back in mee *pouts* 
Hakeem:*Slams in you/going super fast*(Well damn).
Yn&Keem:*Moaning and Groaning like crazy*
Hakeem:*lays down next to you breathing hard*You:*doing the same*
Hakeem:Looks at you babe I gotta go soon..
You:But baby I don't want you to leave me*pouts/whining*and Tf that all I'm to you a fuck and duck!
Hakeem:*looks at you*Lower you're voice*whisper yelling*&No you my forever I'ma put a rock(ring)on that finger soon BabyGirl❤just wait andd you know how my momma is.
You:Lol *laughing*Ik last time i went over there for something at the wrongg time and she almost blew a cap in my ass(shoot her).
Hakeem:*laughs to*See that what I mean she-
~Hakeem phone rings~
*Incoming call:Cookie
Hakeem:Speaking of the devil(Lol)*sits up from your bed and answers*Wassup ma?
Cookie:Boy don't "what up"me..where are you...better yet bring ya ass Home!.
Hakeem:Im a grown ass man (yes i have emojis sorry but idk why i cant see them that why like if crying face "Lol")ma I can handle myself (yata yata he was talking ish as always).
You:*kissing on his neck*Wrong 3 in the shower?
Hakeem:Oo girl *ya'll both run in the shower..*

And You Know What Happend✨
.
.
.

✨They took a shower and say See you later and Then Hakeem left✨.

When Keem Gets Home Cookie waiting on him like video below⬇

Later on In The Middle Of The Night✨

You:*run in the bathroom and throw up*Ughh/Eww .*flushes toilet and grabs things to bath. *starts crying*What if I'm pregnant? How I'm going too tell hakeem? Will my momma and dad beat my ass?(Lmaoo yes..maybe/for story)How am I going to tell my parents? (Blah blah you know).

Tbc..

Pt.2 or Nahh?✨

Vote
Vote
Vote