✨Odell Beckham✨

The people in the booth:It seems to us that number 13 for the New York Giants has once again got angry/threw a tantrum. (Because it was a foul or whatever,i know nothing about football).
Guy 1:Let's recap *Recap shows odell hits the Net.
Net: *lmao the Net like Bitch fuck no you thought and wacks his as back*

Giants 16
Green bay 23

✨At the hospital✨
Doctor:Looks like mr.beckham will need some stiches and then we'll be all Set.
Another doctor :*comes in with supplies to stich him up*
Doctor:*washes hands and grabs stuff start stitching his cuts or whatever lol*
Odell:*grabing your hand*
You:*smiles*It's ok baby❤and Lol next time you won't be thinking bout hitting the Net with your helmetNow would ya?
Odell:No i learned my lesson "Mom" *Lol*
You:Mhm what next?
Odell:You'll see.
Doc:*finishes*Ok mr.beckham all set & next time DON'T hit the Net be more carefully.. Oh and hear are some pills to help if you get bad Headache's.
Odell:*takes em*Alright,thanks you both leave off.
You:Learn how to control ya anger baby because see like now you hit yo head and stuff like it's ok sometimes to loose.
Odell:Yeah you right.

About a week or two after✨

Giants 27
Ravens 23

You:Yaay baby

So you guys go home and Celebrate (Invite friends over etc however you want too Imagine it till next Time folls lol.