Jaden drosa❤pt.2

Next Morning✨

You:*walk on last step*
Jaden:*waiting then pulls you aside somewhere they won't see ya'll*..Told ya,you can run but chu can't hide.
You:*holdong on to his arms or so*Haha very funny,now let me go.
Jaden:*turns you facing him*Mm nah.
You:*whining quitley*Whyy all I wanted to do was come get some snacks and go back to sleep but noo.
Jaden:Welp you do that and meet me in my room *slaps your butt*(Omgg)oh and bring me something to.
You:Who you talking to *looks around*Sure not me cause last time I checked I ain't nobody servent and No i aint meeting you in ur room.
Jaden:Mm k.If you don't then i'll have to just care yo lil ass then✨. So ur way or mines. *leaves off*
You(pov)
Ugh why he have to be so fineand demanding.Justt oo then his lips and boii boy boy he just dint know i'll-Ew. Nvm I shouldn't be thinking like that..that my "brother".

✨You finish your snacks and grab jaden a snack and water bottle✨
You:*knocks on his door*
Jaden:Come in.
You:*comes in*Here*fake smiles and hands him his stuff*
Jaden:*grabs them*Thank.
*pulls you to him and kiss you*
You:*kissing back*Mm *pulls away*Stop. Stop. We can't keep doing this we might get caught and y-your my brother.
Jaden:Shh babe no one have to know *looking in your eyes and starts kissing you again..*
You:Aww fuck it but if we get caught it's on YOU. *pulls him by his shirt and continues kissing*
Jaden:*get on top amd takes off his shirt*
You:*feeling throught his curls and arms around his neck*
Jaden:*groans*Dang ma'*bites lip and continues*
Sebas:Jaden-*looks over*Oo what are you guy's doing..blah blah
You:U-um..Pls don't tell mom and dad❤..pls big/best brother in the world Your thought:Ugh pls sebas don't tell and I hate ass kissing but o well.
Sebas:Ok I'll keep you guy's lil secret but if you get caught I ain't see nothing.
Jaden:Thank bro.
You:Yeah thank..
Sebas:Mhm..and jaden dad said get ready for practice.
Jaden:Ohh shoot I forgot.
Sebas:Oh and I see you lil bro *daps him up*Get you sum *laughs and leaves*
You:*embarrassed*See that for example..and *whining*I don't want you to go.
Jaden:Ik but I got to unless you ask to go because at the end you still have to pick me up.
You:Ehh alright.

At practice✨
Guy 1:Aye ma'!
Guy2:Damnn jaden who that fine jawn over there?!
Guy3:*slides up behind you*Wassup lil mama what your name nd give me them digits*slaps your butt*
You:*punches him/self defence u know*1)Idk you like that so don't everr touch me even if I did know you DONT unless you my man 2)I'm T A K E N❤ 3)My name is fuck off you 4)My number is..1-800 suck my ass and blah blah.
Guy3:*runs away embarrassed*
Jaden:*laughing*Damg baby you told him off. You taken by-*GCO BY COACH*
Coach:Drosa get your butt over here now!!Stop flirting!.
Jaden:*turns rolls eyes playfully*Huh I gotta go *kisses you and runs down too the field*

Tbc

.
.
.

Ik your like how they bf and gf or w.e truthfully idk (LOL I just randomly came up with this and put it together).

Night❤ more soon..