CORNY PICK UP LINES 102 pt.2💀..FINAL

•My love for you is like diarrhea, I just can't hold it in.(Yuck💀).
•You're kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.
•Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
•Hey baby you're so fine you make me stutter, wha-wha-what's your name?
•I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down.
•When I first saw you I looked for a signature, because every masterpiece has one.
•If you were a booger I'll pick you first.
•Are you Jewish? Cause you ISRAELI HOT.
•Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?.
•There's only one thing I want to change about you, and that's your last name.
•Rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headaches, ulcers, cancerous tumors, and even death! So for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!.
•Of all the beautiful curves on your body, your smile is my favorite.
•Did you have lucky charms for breakfast? Because you look magically delicious!😂
•If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I'd have exactly one cent, because you never leave my mind.
•Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day.. .all I'm asking for is one from you.
•Life without you would be like a broken pencil... pointless.
•Did you clean your pants with Windex? I can practically see myself in them.
•How was heaven when you left it?.
•You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
•There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them off you.
•You are so fine, I wish I could plant you and grow a whole field of you!
•Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
•Is your name "swiffer"? 'Cause you just swept me off my feet.
•Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
•You see my friend over there? [Point to friend] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.
•Excuse me, I just noticed you noticing me and I just wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too.
•Are you Willy Wonka's daughter, 'cuz you look sweet and delicious.
•Did it hurt? (Did what hurt?) When you fell out of heaven?