✨Trill Sammy✨ pt.2

Sadricka:Ok and I care because .. Oh i don't & What we finna do wont hurt her.
Sammy:Maybe a quickie won't hurt.
Sadricka:*stripes them out there clothes and starts sucking the life outta his lil wee wee(Lol).
Sammy:*groan*Oh damn girl you gettin that .... Wet for yo puss puss?
Sadricka:*vibrates on it and nods yes*
Sammy:Ohh my god girl damn!!*Moaning*
Sadricka:*licks tip*Mm do she pleases you like I am daddy?
Sammy:Huhh *breathing going at a high past*His thought:Hell yeah she can do a lot more then yo loose pussbut hey wouldn't hurt to get some head in and a lil .....
Sadricka:*Still going at it*
Sammy:Alright girl damn that enough!*pushes her off*Damn gone suck my whole .... Off then I won't have nun.
Sadricka:*laughing and licks the cum from around her mouth*Baby ur dick just taste so good(Dick to Bomb lol) and addicting.
Sammy:Yeah yeah by-*Gets knocked out*
Sadricka:*locks him up in a basement*

✨Later on in the Night✨

Sammy:*Finally wakes up*
Sadricka:Ohh look who's finally awoke. Well
Sammy:Why tf you doing this to me huh? U supposly my "friend and ish but ruining me and my girl relationship"
Sadricka:*straddles him and says*Baby I already told you why..I wanted you FIRST then these random bitches came and took you from ME so now it's lets just say payback and I'm really in need for some good dick.& what I want I get babyboy.
Sammy:*knocked back out from by her*
Sadricka:Hmm how about I make a little tape to show to his "girl". *smirks*

✨So she sets up the Camera(recording)✨

Sadricka:*starts slow going down on him*
Sadricka:*starts Bouncing like crazy and moaning*Uh uh sa-sammy ohh fuck why you so Huge!*Moaning/eyes rill in thw back of her head*y-yes Yes yessss OMGG *rocking/slows down then starts back fast again*

Sadricka:*talking to camera*Hey ynsee how good I'm riding YO mans dick *moans*Ohh it feels so goood something you WISH you had right now. *turns so all you see is his dick (going soft because her loose ass puss and it just Woo!Ew.)and her ass jiggling going up and down you know or w.e*(Yuck just Yuck ).
Sammy poor wee wee going down. Sadricka:*inserts it back in*Uh uhhh!!!! FUCK im im gonna cu-*GCO by cumming*
Sammy:Wtf yo. *she had his mouth taped*
Sadricka:*laughs and ends the video* (She edits it to make it seem he was awoke or w.e and enjoying it basically editing the sime what good parts and bad partsto make it seem what it's really not).

Sammy:Breaks free and *shoots her*
Sadricka:Really s-sammy i-i thought you really l-liked me.. You're gonna be sorry later *fake dies*

Tbc..

Pt.3

Cliffy or nahh

About one or two parts then this is over (Imagine)