Imagines

When you're a Youtube blogger❤ ×Basically different imagines or prefrences of some of your favorite's×

Chresanto imagine:
Chres:*talking to camera*So today before I came home i stopped by the store and got these *shows fake roaches*You see that so some point in time yn is going to wash her fave tonight.Oo this gone be good✨.

Later on in the night

You:*washing your face*
Chres: *slides roaches by you but not enough tho*
A/n:he got a camera set up.
Chres: *slides it more towards you we're it touch your feet*
You: *super man jumps on the counter and bounces to the tub*(You have to see video to see what I mean lol)
Ahh chressss.
Chres: *comes in like he don't know*What?
You: Ro-roacheskill them.
Chres: LMAOO their fake..*picks them up and goes by you*
You: OMG movee chres if you dont ima beat yo fuckin ass I swear ta gosh.
Chres: *does it again/laughin*
You: *kicks his arm* Ughh

Behind the scene you beat him up✔.

The END.

August A. Imagine:
You:What up YA gang!(YA=you and august)!
You:*smiling* So today we are going to do the clothes swap challenge.
Aug:Really not up to this.
You&Aug: But skipping that soo what we will do is we each will pick 3 diffrent clothes for us to wear.
Aug:And we'll change into that closet *points*then after that present it❤.
You: Ok so let get started *camera goes in fast mode and you know too like skip through it all* Ok so I have my three and aug got his three lets get it startedd. (You guys dont know what each other picked and the outfits are Casual,Dress up and Random choice.
Aug:So up first is Yn.
Your OUTFIT's

August OUTFIT's:

August OUTFIT's:

The END.

Basically as you lovely peeps can tell/see I based these off of DK4L vids✨.

Tbc..

I'll finish up the rest tomorrow❤.

(Yess I had more for you but i'm tired  and etc.)

GOODNIGHT❤