XXXTentacion📍

Yes those are my edits put together.
•I have decided why not give you another imagine.

Y/f/n=your friend name
Y/n/n=your nickname

Y/f/n: Y/n/n come on girl. You have to get up out of this bed sometime soon.
You:*looking at her sadly and emotionless*(Let me give you a lil detail SKSK you and jahseh had just broken up not to long ago and your bestfriend of many years is trying to help you get out of the emotional,sad predicament you're in right now. From clean and used tissues to snacks everywhere(opened and closed ones) and over all your whole room is a filthy mess [broken glasses etc]).

Skipping forward a little

You:*sitting looking around*
Isabella(sorry I'm going to just use that as a name now cause keep on saying your friend name is just to much😂💯):Yn!! Get your ass up and let's go to the bar and get wasteddd girl.[Not as so much enough for you or her to drive back home ;) ].

So you FINALLY got out your comfort zone
《Let's say you got dumb wasted to the point we're you woke up in the morning next to a special someone ;) ;) naked》.
You:*look over and at the person next to you(you really can't see they face)* Omg please don't tell me I think we did what I think we did. Gosh I'm so stupid and don't remember anything as of right now.
Jahseh(X real name):  *wakes up groaning* Wtf! *looks over at you and things somewhat get Akward*
Jahseh(X):*breaks the silence*
Um,hey y/n/n.
You:*looks at him like bitch ik you ain't just say that*
Jahseh: *quickly gets up gets dressed and leaves but not before giving you a kiss on the forehead and saying my # still the same💀*

3 years later ;)

Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy jr.
     &
Amara Onfroy

Yn:Amara come here so I can fix your hair baby girl.
Amara:*cute baby voice* But momma-
Yn:But nothing bring yo ass here mara!. (See sometimes with her you gotta get a little loud with her because outta most 8 of 10 act like a little brat and like her father(blahblah😂).

After that

You: *looking around at shoes for you and the kids*
Amara:(Being the bad ass she is decided to make a run for it💀😂).
Jah jr.:*taps you* mommy mara ran away *points*
You:Oh my gosh this little girl gone be the death of me* (Picks up the bags you had previously and hold Jah jr. hand).

???:*holding mara and comes up to you*  Uh,here you go mam .
You:Thank you *grabs her and pops her* Amara don't EVER run away again like  that you here me! Bout to make me act a fool in here.
You:*looks at the guy one more time too thank him,but pauses*
Jahseh(X):Yn?!
You:Uh- um yeah it's me.
Jahseh(X):*smiles and stares you up and down a little*

•Jahseh (X) thoughts:Gott damn her ass got more fat asf😍💦ohh man gott damn got a nigga(my bad if you get offended but im black to so..) finna turn rock solid and shit in front of these people/little babies, I wonder if they mine?, I would sure lovee to hit that shit again💕😍💍).I mean hey! That pussy mine right?👅❤💀💀.•

Jahseh(X):You still got my number right?
You:Yeah, what are you tryingto get at?..
Jahseh(X):Call me tonight shawty😉💦 *walks away with Ski and them*
Amara:Mommy who was that guy?🤔
Jahseh(Jr.):Yeah I mean we do kinda look alike ALOT🤔. Both me and mara🤔.
You:Well kids that your daddy/father and he is coming over later on at the house.
Amara:*gets excited* Really?!! Well what are we waiting for lets go!.

Tbc..

Next one you guy's are at home (at your house)

Preview

You:Jah I have something to tell you.
Jahseh(X):What is it?
You:Those are your kids.
Jahseh:Yn- *sigh*

YATAYATA 😂😂💀😛 you'll see soon》》》