✨Malak Watson✨

[When he leaves too go back too Hawaii A/n:He really did leave yesterday.]

Squad:(You,Jaden,River,Noah,Nadia,Ben,Jackie,Tayvion,Etc) are all gathered to say goodbye to malak.

Soo..Everybody else got a chance to say goodbye too malak but u because as u know best for last.

Malak: Ohh come here Y/N/N(Your nick name).Give big daddy Mal a Huug.
You:*Looks around bein petty..* *Hugs the air* Daad i'm gone miss you so much. Blah.
Malak and Squad:
-Laughs-
Squad:Y/N/N stop being petty and give the boy a hug.Daang u know u want too.
Yn:Shh don't ya guys have something else yo do besides Cock Blocking.
Squad:*gets silent* River:Heey guys u know what be a good idea lets go to my house and let them have some privacy. Squad:Yaa ok sure *They leave*
Malak: I'm going to miss you bae/Bestrann.
You:Me too*starts crying*
Malak:Aww baby don't cry don't cry *Goes up and comforts you*
You:Im sorry it's just u know *You and Him whipping away ya tears* So how we gonna work this out long distance?or BreakUp?.
Malak:Baby how long we been together and known each other?.. Ok thats your answer.Remember the little saying Together4Ever✊|MY4L.
Yn:Yaa how could I ever forget.
Malak:O -GCO-
MM (Malak's mom):Malak hun it's time to go.
Both:*Looks at each other*
*Leans in and kiss*
Malak:*Goes to the car*
Dont forget! MK4L.
Yn:I won't MK4L. And text me and call me!.
There (goes off into the sun set⛅). (Not fr of course).

Text convo

·HawaiiBABE!=Malak in ur phone.
·MyHeartBeat!✨=You in his phone.

HawaiiBABE!(Mal):Heey my little boocup!
MyHeartBeat!✨:Baabyy.Imu already.You better FT me once you get there.ASAP!
HawaiiBABE!:Oo fiesty mammii me likeyyma'.
MyHeartBeat!✨:Boyy ya need to cut it ✂cut it✂.Which ya cocky ass, but chu my Cocky Ass.
HawaiiBABE!:Oo girl ya' know if I was down there I would've beat cha up(Play fighting)..and Ik thats why u my lil HeartBeat.Cocky?Me..pshh K.
MyHeartBeat!✨:Boii you know,We know that I would've Won soo..No need too try.
HawaiiBABE!:Oo ok.
Well i'm here now so finna face time you.

End of Convo

FT call from HawaiinBABE!
You:*Answer it*
Malak:So what was all that shit you was saying about beating me up. ~His background~ MM(Malak mom):Aye stop all that damn cussin boy!. and Who that?u on FT with.
Malak: -yells back- Ok ma dang *rolls eyes* and Yn!.
MM:Boy don't get smart.Ohh tell her/my daughter I said holaa.
Malak:you heard her right.. Maa u embarrassing me.
MM:Ohh boy plz. -Bye-
Yn:Loll yo mom/mommy is soo funny and u such a drama Queen -rolls your eyes like he did-
Malak: -haha- very funny.
Buut wud.
Yn:Ohh nun much watching t.v -shows him the T.v- and Lurking.
Malak:Lurking for what?. Oh ok same. -shows you-
Yn:Copy catter<however u spell it.
Malak:Pshh nah u copying me.
Yn:Yaa w.e boy. Have you talk to Squad yet? Since you got u -Incoming FT- Rivbleuboo(River)
Yn✨:Hold on babe. -Switches FT- Heey boo!
River-Heeeyy bestran's bestrann/GF.
Yn✨:Wydd.
River:Nunn much. Hbu Mrs.Watson
Yn✨: -shows T.v and on FT with baee-
River:Oo ok and that lil hawaiin betch and text me back.
Yn✨:That boy I tell ya..but thats my lil baby. You want me to add him?.
River:Yeaa so I can tell him wassup.
Yn✨: Lol girl u crazy and Kk. -Add's him- Baabe are u there?. Mal:Yuup wondering what the mother freakin hold up. You✨: Because i was/is FT rivv. Malk:Ohh aww shoot. River: Yeaa all shoot bitch ass couldn't take me baack?..ya know that really hurts my feelings bestfriend. Malak: -Stares blankly- Okk.JkJk u know I'm sorry bestrann.
River: It's ok just don't do it again. Malak:k.

Tbc.
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·

Plzz
VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

I really tried my hardest on this one.

Pt.2

Coming soon