Dejounte Murray

For
NieeNiee

Coach:Dejounte Murray?!Congratulations, Son.Welcome to the Spurs✨.
Dejounte:
-Goes/Gets up and go and shake his hand-
Thank u sir,its a honor to play for the team and Accept this from you.
Coach:No problem son,No problem.
CG(Camera guy:
-Smile too the camera-
Both:  -Smiles-
CG: *takes the picture* I'll send this as soon as possible. ~Leaves~

You and the Family:You did it!! ~They was just chantin him on and u know~

In the Car

You:Baby how does it feel to be apart of the team!?. I'm just so proud of you.Remember when at one point u just wanted to give up but I made sure that u pulled threw any and everything✨.
De(Dejounte,sometimes I'll call him that or jounte)-It feels so good,thank you I am proud too,and yeah that why I'm so thankful for god bringing you into my life and pray to keep it going and even if we have up's and downs we alway pull threw it.You are my world,My Queen,Everything over all.
You:Aww thank u baby..u got me all emotional and stuff. You are my King,My World,My everything and I hope/wish many more to come.
Dejounte:Me too.Now lets get off this topic and take a picture my Queen❤..
-Pulls out phone-
You: *Grab it and take ya'll picture* (Just imagine she is you). 
[Picture You took in the car]

Caption: #gospurs

·Of course you got bunch of likes and comments.

[This is another picture you guys took after leaving]

Caption:It's only right to show off yaaa trophy❤ {The caption of his}

If you wanna see it's on his page @//DejounteMurray of course.

THE END.

Sorry it was short.

Probably messed up but enjoy.