Malachiae Warren😛

While y'all at it Listen to Malachiae Song ^^ and Loosen up ft. Him as well of coursee💀.

Malachiae (pov)
Today I got an interview with The Breakfast Club🍃.
*He starts getting dressed*
You:*roll over and smiles with cover over you*Gm baby!💕
Malachiae:*jumps a little* Dang,don't scar(Spell check...) me again.But gm💕💍.
You:*Lol* Where you going?
Malachiae:Baby you don't remember?I told you yesterday I had a Interview with The Breakfast Club..
You:Ohh right. Sorry babes but I was out of it yesterday from all the Studying(You're in College for Nursing...which is almost over soon so you'll be back to modeling which you put on hold of.)
Malachiae:Awee😭, but if you wanna go? better get up and get dressed now.
You:Ok ok.

*You get up and get dressed*

•(You and his outfit in the Media)
As you guys get there(used the wrong there probably😂..idc tbh about the spelling 💯💀💀).

(Changing the interviewers name..and stuff😂😂😂)
Mike:Wus wus y'all,Good Morning to all you ladies and gentleman that are listening to The Breakfast Club and today's special guests*pauses*
Angela:Drum roll pleasee
Tre:Malachiae Warren and the Lovely Miss Yn Yln.

**Cheers🍾🍬**
Angela:So yn how is life going?
You:Pretty good actually just can't wait to start back modeling again you know❤😫.
Angela:Well ya heard it folks (yatayata😂).So I heard you was Studying//Going to school for Nursing is that true?.
You:*smiles proudly* Yes it is.
Angela:*smiles* That very good to here I'm happy for you. Yn:Thank you!💙😙. Angela:No problem.

《After your small Interview over with Lol》.
Tre:Now are next person.. Malachiae Warrenn *shouts through mike*
Malachiae:*laughs* Wassup wassup man *daps em💀*
Tre:Nun much and as we can see you are coolin' it too over here matching and stuff with The lovely, beautiful ms.yn😍💖.
Malachiae:Yeah I am aren't I? *laughs a little* an aye! I saw that man.. eyes to ya self that mines right thea💍😘💖😍.
Mike:OO shots fired(not really😂💀). Better back off Tre or Malachiae gone go ham on yo ass about his Lady☜💯.
Tre: He know I'm just playing man so whats "The Latest" **HINT:** news for//about you man??.
Malachiae:Well, I just dropped a new Single called "The Latest" maybe about 3-4 days ago.Not to long ago.
Mike:Ohh so are you gone drop a Video too along?.
Malachiae:For me to know and y'all to find out *charmingly smiles and wink* (Not towards the guy obviously😂😂😂😂 cause like that just- nvm💀💀 idk).
Angela:O ok Mr.Warren leave all us in their for a Suprise. Do you you know a lil something yn or you don't either??.
You:I honestly don't know either😏.
Malachiae:Yea and also check out this Other Song called "Loosen Up" ft. Malachiae(me) as well🌠.
Tre:Ya heard that ladies and gents.
Mike:Now to rap it up and let the beautiful couple go, just tell us y'all Insta's and than after we gone play chiae(Malachiae) song (s).
You: Snapchat:@YnWarren
Instagram:@YnWarrenLove
Twitter:MelaninYnn
Malachiae:
Snapchat:@iamMalachiae (that really is his Snapchat you welcome😂🌸💖)
Instagram:@Malachiae
Twitter:@Malachiae

Y'all Outfit 🌸(Your outfit of choice..)🌸