Chris Brown

Yn(pov)
Ugh another day stripping..and Now as u may know I have to see the jack ass of a boss chris as he like to be called "BIG daddy","Big Papa","Papi chulo"  (You get it LOLOL).I high key DISLIKE him with a passion✨.

When you get to the Club✨
Chris: *yelling at the other dancers and stuff*
Honey:Heyy girls look at the lil hoe of the south that just flew in *laughs*
S/O/S(some other stripers): *laughs to*
You:LMAOO all yhu want but at least I dont suck 20,000 dicks every night..oops and idk WTF yall hoe's are laughing about you need to laugh at how some of yall got N O edges,ya pussy on 100,mouth smell like bounce dat ass/look like you smoke dicks for days?Huh (she went hamm on the asses basically LOL)
Host(marqus):Up next to the stage for your facorite dancer Candy!(New name instead of delicious or something else).
You: *come out on stage and start doing yo thang,gettin that Mula*.

After all that✨
Chris:Yo somebody tell candy(you) to come in here.
Diamond(your friend their):Girl you already know..boss want you.
You: Ugh *finishes your stuff up* <Walks to his door and knocks on it>
Chris: *looks up from what he was doing and smirks* Just the one I was looking for. Shut the door pls.
You:Come on chris not today what do you want.
Chris: Nun baby just come over and sit on daddy- BIG daddy lap *pats lap*
You:Ugh *walks over and do it* What
Chris:Mm *blows out smoke from his cigar he was smoking* Who you talking to because ya know if you talk to me u get the "Punishment" . *slaps your thighs*
You:Mm ok..whatever.

After all that

You: *collect your extra money*

(He does it low key)

(No you guys didn't what he like to say "Bumpin 'n' Gridin)..