August A.

Traphouse✨(random lil title)
Yn(pov)
Today is the day my mom kicked me out the house because she found my stash of weed. ✨Flashback✨
YM=Your mom

Ym: *cleaning the house and as she goes to grab your laundryA bag of weed comes out etc* Wh- oo I know she not up in my house etc selling.. Sh- *GCO by you*
You: *walk in and pissed/worried..* Why tf you going through my stuff!
Ym: Who you think you raising your voice at <You're first,middle andd last name>
Yn:Hmm let me guess <Your mom full name>

Skipping so after the Wholee altercation she kicked you out.
You: *drive to a hotel near by* One room for 3days pls☺.
HM:Okk *keys things in and give you ur room key*
Yn:Thank *takes it*

When you made it to you're room
You: *eat,get in the shower*
Hmm maybe I should start looking for a job. *gets out*
You: *put your clothes on and go Online for jobs.
Oo rue21 ehh,footlocker ayee litt,others.

So after you did all your searching up you fell asleep.

*Next Morning*
You get up and decide to go for a Jogg(Probably or did spell it wrong)

Back too Reality:
Soo as you was running you bumped into a tall figure.
Aug:Ayee watch where the fuxk u going next time.
You:Hey jack ASS *aug turns around* August:Who tf you think you talking too? *looks around* You:Yo punk ass tf..so you just bump me yell at ME then POOFfuck no HOE(Im tired while writing this soo excuse Mee)

Skipping✨: Soo you got the jobs (Champs&PINK)they lasted for a while but then you're old ways came back.
(The partying,drinking[not a bunch tho],selling)

So ya found this trap and Ya saw aug their.

August: Well well look who we have here lil ole Yn.
You:Well well welll all ya want hoe and look who flew in..lil dick ass Aug.
Aug:Mee little but you wasn't saying that when you wa-*GCO by you punching him* Boyy don't even do that and NOO one want ya sh*t so BYE FELICA.
Aug:Yeahh ya whatever DADDY got you later tho.
You:Boy bye
A/n:FYI you been in the gang for a lil while now so i guess you could say you chill with everybody✨.Except for the lil groupies..that in and out.

Later on in the Day
You: hold on ya'll have to go use the restroom *goes*
August: *looks and smirks* (So he eased his way up the stairs and scared you)
You: *whisper screams*August wtf are you doing.
Aug: *whispers* Shh *kissses on you* Didn't I say I was going to do this "later"well it's later now ain't i

Blah blah
.
.
.
.
I reallyyy need ta STAWP with the "freaky imagines" (Which sucks like butt..whole book..

Sike I lied

.
.
.❤⬅↖↗▶➡⬇⏪⏬⏫ℹ⛔❇⛲↙➡☕☕☕⛳⛳⛳⛳⛳☀⚡⚡⛄⛄⬜♦〽〽〽◽✖➖➖♠✔✖♑♎♓❓❌✴♉♻♋♻♊㊗㊗☺☺⚡