Bryson Tiller

Tittle:Maybe in love with my Kidnapper✨. -Queentraealsianaa❤✨

You: *crying and screaming*Bryson stop please!!
Bryson:No ur gonna take this and have my babies*starts pounding faster*
Yn: Uhh Pl-please St-st-op stop!.
Bryson: *grabs your hands and puts them over your head* Didn't I say NO *slaps you*
You: *crying* Mm~mh please ughh*moans* (Then closes her mouth shut because she didn't want him to know she's enjoying it)
Bryson: Moan for dad again baby *Groans* Cone on I already knew you'd enjoy it..I mean who wouldn't enjoy daddies big fat d**(Felt dirty writing this)
Yn: (Gives up/couldn't take it anymore) *moaning her life away* Y-yes da-daddy *cums* Yuck
Bryson: *moaning and groaning* Suck my stick
You: No I dont want to
Bryson: You is today *pushes your head on his knob* (Slob on my knob i'm sorry).
You: *gagging*
Bryson: *start fucking the shit out of ur mouth*
You: *still gagging*
Bryson: I'm gonna *busts all on you and sticks himself back into you. *he busts AGAIN but more loads came*
You:Uhh yass
Bryson: *still at it* *blows his breathe on your nipples and start sucking them*(I'm sooo sorry)
You: *shouting his name,pulling his hair,cums shit loads* (Oh LORTT on a Sunday,sorry GOD✨❤)

After that you guys take a shower sweat stankt booty asses (SKSKSKSK ,Just kidding).
You: I can't believe i'm about to say this but..I may be In LOVE with my kidnapper*K.O sleep*
Bryson: *layz on your boobs/rubs ur ass and falls asleep*

The END of May be In LOVE with my Kidnapper ~QUEENTRAEALSINAA

.
.
.
.
Vote
Comment(Nice onez)
Share
Add to your L I B R A R Y✨

Sorry for any mistakes✨.