Lucas Coly✨

Lucas:Babe are you done yet?
You:Yeah *applies a little bit of lip glosss* Done *walks down stairs*
Lucas:Damnn mami.I see ua trying to copy big daddy luke
You:Boy pls..you copied big zaddy ynTF .
Lucas:Guh pls..BYE.
You:W.e lucass

You guys hop in the car.

You: *texting your guy BESTFRIEND* *giggles*
Lucas:What so hehe haha.. You been laughing like that since we got in the car.
You:Nobody lucas jeesh..focus on driving not Me✨.
Lucas:Who tf you think you talking to YN! *peeps over at your phone* Ohh so you texting ya lil "guy bestfriend" that you know I DISLIKE with a passion.
You:I dont really see what the big deal lucasI meann I dont say nun when you texting  and ish but when I do it's a big ole deal.
Lucas:Yeahh you damn right & see how fucking stupid you sound?I mean come on really bruh.
You:Just stfu talking to me lucas g-shit bruh.
Lucas:No i'm NOT because I asked you a question and you gone get smart..THEN for starters you talking to a pussy ass nigga that I DON'T like.
You:Well lucas news flash who gives a FUCK that you don't like em because of some dumb shit a year ago..a YEAR ago.
Lucas:Oh bitch stfu..same reasons like why you stop talking to ya 2nd BFF friend girl over some stupid ass shit.
You: *gasps/pissed* Boy pls *crying because you're angry* You shouldn't have a say so because you don't know HALF of the shit she done to me.
Lucas:The feeling is mutal with me and jaden..you dont know either half the shit me and his pussy ass went throughout every year.
You: W.e *puts headphones in* look out Window*
Lucas: Ik she di-*pulls your headphones out* I know you heard me still talking.
You:Yeah I did but as you can see I was trying to tune you out.
Lucas: *just blacks out and slaps you*
You: *starts crying a little then hits  him back over and over..*
Lucas:Stop WTF are you doing?... U wanna crash or male it out.
You:

☁☀⛄❄❄⛄⭐↕⬆⬆↕↖⬜⬛◼◼◼↖3(9

This imagine I dislike the most..
Went from 0-100 real quick.