Kyungsoo One Shot (Nichel_DoKyungSoo)

Start from the beginning

He would stood beside you and give you instructions to help you with your cooking. Occasionally, he would give you a one to one tutorial, where he would put his hands over yours and guide you through the steps of the cooking.

He would have no idea how his little actions made you blush like crazy. 

Slowly, day by day, you started looking forward to cooking classes more and more. Not only because you had a special passion for cooking but you would like to see the one special person that had found his way to your heart.

On a particular difficult lesson, where you would have to bake a cake and to decorate it with icings, you could not figure out the right way to put the icing on the cake and it would always turn out smeared all over the cake.

You were very frustrated with yourself and decided to stay back after class to continue to venture into the right way of putting the icing onto the cake. You were too shy to ask Kyungsoo for tips and advice. You thought he would think you were clumsy and he might even laugh at you. After all, who would want to admit that they were failure in baking a cake to their long-time crush?

"(your name)?" Kyungsoo called out to you as the girls left the kitchen one after another. "Aren't you going home?"

"N-ne ..." you stuttered, a habit of yours whenever you talk to Kyungsoo, "I will be going home later. Erm, after I finished with this ..."

"Ah, if that is the case, I think you won't take long right?" Kyungsoo smiled and settled himself on the chair right infront of you, "I will wait for you until you are finished with this and I will walk you home, arrasso?"

"Ani!" you shook your head franctically, "You can go home first."

"Wae?" Kyungsoo pouted, "You don't like my accompaniment?" 

"No ... It is not like that." 

"Ok, that is good. I will wait for you then." Kyungsoo said while sticking out his tongue cheekily. 

You could no longer bear to reject him when he was so persistant on walking home together with you. You just wished that he would not realized how your fingers tangled together when you were trying to add some icing to the cake infront of you.

However, due to your dismay, Kyungsoo sat infront of you and watched each and every movement of yours intently with his abnormally large eyes. 

No matter how hard you tried to squeeze the icings onto the cake in a particular pattern, the cake still turned out ugly and messed up. You recalled the appearance of Kyungsoo's cake earlier this lesson. It looked perfect. It was as if the cake was a piece of white canvas and Kyungsoo was the artist with his paint brush. The cake turned out to be a beautiful piece of art. You sighed as you knew you would never be able to reach that kind of level.

Just as you were about to give up, Kyungsoo stood up from his chair and walked towards you. He stood behind you and wrapped his arms around you. He put both off his palms over your hands, which were holding onto the bag of icings and guided you through. The two of you worked in perfect synchonize.

"(your name)-ah, there is no need to rush through and try to perfect this just in one day."

You had successfully draw a heart shape on the cake with his help.

"This takes time and patience."

He wrote his initials in the heart shape, still holding onto your hands.

"There is no need to be upset, you can always ask me for help."

He wrote your initials beside his, gripping onto your hand even tighter. You could feel him breathing onto the back of your neck, tickling you slightly as the back of your ears turned red.