Protect My heart 2

I was walking up the stairs after that little interview thing with my dad I was annoyed for some reason. Sky was walking up behind me when I stopped and turned when I was on the top stair.

"You had no right to judge me like that" I said to him poking him in the chest with my finger.

"Judging you?" he asked confusion in his voice.

"Yes! You judged me because im not a physical person. I don't play volley ball, or ran or cheer. I read, I write, draw I think for myself. So excuse me if I don't play any sports because I don't think putting your self through hell, pain and sweat is fun." I said to him annoyed.

"So Im sorry if Im not the right job for you" I said to him walking off into my room.

Once I shut my door I felt completely stupid for that. I slid down next to the door. I wasn't use to going off on one like that. I was embarrassed slightly knowing that I would have to apoligise.

***

I heard someone shout, then a growl. I knew it was Skylar he must be having a nightmare. I slowly and quietly got out of bed and walked over to his room. Quietly I pushed the door open and took a step in the room.

"Sky?" I whispered into the darkness of the room. Growl. I walked closer to the bed so I was leaning over him. He looked so innocent in his sleep but his face was pain sticken. I reached my hand to his face when his hand shot up around my wrist.His eyes were open now and they were staring at me.

"Taylor?" he asked me. I nodded.

"Umm you were having a nightmare" I stuttered out, he just stared at me. "I just wanted to see if you were ummm okay"

He sat up then, hand still on my wrist. "Umm... sky" I said looking down at his hold on my wrist, he let go and I knew I was going to have a red mark.

"Well I'll just go" I said to him after awhile of standing there while he looked at me. I realised that I was wearing a stringy vest top with shorts that came just above mid-thigh.I blushed slightly and was about to walk out when he caught my wrist again pulling me down to sit on the bed.

"What were you going to do if I wasn't okay after the night mare?" He asked me, he was stroking his thumb across my wrist were the red mark was. I didn't mind so I left it there. It also looked like it was comforting him.

"Well... umm I don't know, comfort you" I said to him. He nodded and carried on stroking my wrist. After about 10 minutes of just sitting there in silence which was pretty comfortable I asked a question "what was the night mare?"

He sat in silence, I soon regretted asking him. "Im sorry I shouldn't have asked that; its none of my business"

"Its fine. I have them everynight" he started. "It was about the night I got brought to the aunction house"

"Oh." I said "Umm how did it happen?" I asked him. He laid back down but pulled me along with him. "Maybe I should go back to bed..."

He smiled slightly. "I'm not going to hurt you" he said.

"I know that. Its just umm youre the first guy that I would have slept with" Then blushed. "I mean sleep in the same bed slept. He rolled on his side so he was facing me and took my hand intwining our fingers. I tried to pull away from it but he held tight. "Touch comforts shifters" I sighed and let him hold my hand.

"Havent you had a boyfriend?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"No. Guys don't seem to like me enough to stay put with me" he arched an eyebrow. "Umm... well Ive been on dates and they never got more than a kiss by the 3 date, whereas with other girls they would have gotten more..." Thinking of the time I saw Zach a guy I liked so much had been kissing Mirissa at school after our 5th date.