"Is that Dolph?" Renee pointed Dolph as they came on the third floor.

"Let's just wish Roman is with us. I missed him. I wonder what happened to our brother." Dean frowned, looking at Seth.

"He didn't answer my calls and messages yet." Seth sighed.

"Why don't we watch a cinema to forgot about your problems?" Renee interjected.

"Let's watch Frozen!" Dean pulled Renee and Seth's arm.

"Alright, I'll buy some expensive popcorn first," Seth stated and Dean agreed.

"I'll come with Seth. After you," Paige stepped backward so Seth nodded.

"What a cheap relationship." Charlotte commented from the back. "So Paige does the man things in their relationship. How pity."

"They don't have a relationship!" Dean snapped, glaring at Charlotte. "Just friendship, pencil!"

"If that's what you think then, okay. And quit calling me a Pencil. It disgusted me." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"So Finn, what are we going to watch? Just the two of us!" Sasha asked him excitedly while holding his arms.

"I don't know. It's up to her" Finn pointed Bayley.

"Ugh! Curse you, Bayley!" Sasha mumbled in agony.

"Let's watch Disney's Frozen!" Bayley uttered, smiling.

"Ewww. Another childish thing." Charlotte rolled her eyes and went to the ticket section.

"Are you with Seth?" Finn asked Dean.

"Yeah, and weirdo is with him!" Dean pouted.

"That weirdo...." Finn narrowed his eyes on Paige on the popcorn stand.