“Joe…”  she pulled away slightly,”Yeah,beautiful?”

“I wanna try 69…” she bit her lip,playing with my lips,”You naughty girl,you do?” I smiled,”Yes.” She laid me down and we took off the remaining clothes we had on.  Next thing I knew was that I was face to face with her p.ussy. I held onto her legs and pulled her down so her s.ex would get closer to my face. I then placed a pillow under my head to elevate myself. When I was done adjusting, I felt Demi’s hand close around my manhood before slowly stroking it. The exciting feeling made me moan. I wanted to make her feel the same so I started kissing her s.ex. She tasted so good. I kept on hearing her muffled moans as I kept on burying my face in between her legs. On the other hand, he was doing a good job, sucking me like a pro. Gosh, I wanted to stay inside her mouth forever, but there was a better place to be. Before anything else, I wanted her to c.limax, so I did my very best to pleasure her, until she cried in delight at the sensation it was causing her.

“Joe…...Joe...please….I’m almost there.” she chanted while breathing heavily. She kept calling my name and it was victory for me, most especially, when her body stiffened and she came in my mouth. I figured she wanted to lie down, so I flipped us over and I moved around, so we would be facing each other. I brushed her hair away from her face as I watched her catch a breath. My wife looked so gorgeous. Damn.

I leaned down and locked lips with her, as I paid attention to giving the rest of her body some much needed attention.

Once I figured we had enough kissing and touching, I pulled away and gave her a sexy grin."Wanna be on top, babe?" I asked teasingly. She bit her lower lip and grinned at me, nodding her head.

She made me lie down on my back then she climbed on top of me and straddled me. She positioned herself and squatted above me. Her hands grabbed my manhood and pointed it against her entrance. While she held my e.rection with one hand, her other hand was placed flat against my torso for support.  I held her by her hips, so it wouldn’t be that hard for her to move by her own. I looked down and watched as she slowly engulfed me. Later on, I was already moaning at the good feeling of being inside her.

I reached out and rubbed circles over her s.ex.

She then went down all the way and brought my whole length inside of her. “Oooh babe!” she screamed and I pulled her down to me so I could kiss her. I wrapped my arms around her as I thrust my hips up and force my length inside her a few times. “I love you so much.” She kept moaning as I fucked her hard and deep. I stopped moving. Instead, I made her sit on my lap so she could move on my length by herself. I kept my hands on her waist as I let her bounce on my lap. I watched her boobs bounce too. What a beautiful view.

“Joe...babe...this feels so good.” she sighed with her eyes closed. “Oh yes…Fuck me..” I  groaned while watching her ride me. I let her enjoy herself as she bounced and grinded on top of me. She was so beautiful.

Soon enough, she made herself reach her peak and she slumped down on my body while riding out the sensation.

We kissed for a while, before I pulled out and made her get on all fours. Not wanting to waste time, I entered her from behind and started to give her slow thrusts so she could enjoy the feeling of being fucked. I love this. I got the control. I could fuck her with any pace I want and I got her under my mercy. There was nothing she could do but to moan and hold onto the sheets while taking every thrust I intend on giving her. She looked so helpless underneath me. I felt like I wanted to fuck her brains out, so I picked up the pace and slammed my hips against hers. It made her scream my name.

I reached below our joined bodies and used my hand to rub her core. She writhed underneath me but kept moaning non stop. She was clenching her walls around me too, and it felt great. I moaned in her ear as I kept slamming my hips hard against her. When she came, I moved my hand from her core and towards her chest. I cupped one boob and kept caressing it as I continued fucking her hard.