Blooming romance

Magsimula sa umpisa

Last year, however, was different.

It was, because, he noticed her, in the library when he wanted that copy of the divination book.

He talked to her.

He taught her. During his tutoring sessions, she noticed how dedicated he was. The depth of his knowledge was mesmerizing. Alexa was a person who found knowledgeable people attractive.

He chased her when she was running away from the class and trapped her, for the first time in the closet and then many times against him. She blushed as she recalled how he had caged her in the closet when he had stolen her wand. It was so frustrating that she couldn't see his face clearly until he used magic.

He forced her into doing things she wasn't exactly interested in. Like that dinner in Great Hall in exchange for her wand that he had stolen.

He manipulated her.

She turned on her left side. Her eyes focused on the wooden chair across her bed. It was the only thing that she could see in weak light that was flickering in the copper lamp beside the chair. Her blood rushed to her cheeks furiously as she remembered one such night waking up to find the boy himself sitting there and watching her intently. His stare was so prominent that she could feel him penetrating through her soul. The silent gaze that he had dropped at her uncovered legs made her so uncomfortable that she started wearing full pyjama in the bed. She was so flustered that night that she had let him kiss her. The kiss in which that sly snake manipulated her to know her real name. She was not proud of that kiss. Unlike his other features, she found that his lips weren't perfect. They were chapped. However, that also worked in his favour, because the friction between them had made her lose her control. She lost the stupid first kiss without having a damn idea of reciprocating. She had to slap him to save whatever dignity she had left within herself.

In the next kiss, he possessed her.

Though the first kiss was not that good from her part, it was actually better than the second one. Well, not experience-wise. It was just because the first one was a secret while the second has started the rumours. She had no idea why he kissed her again. She understood the motive behind the former but the latter had none. One minute she was talking with some boy from Gryffindor and the very next minute he was kissing the life out of her. Tingles ran through her body when she recalled how close he had clutched her body as if he was afraid that she would disappear. As if he wanted to possess her. His hairs reminded her of citrus. Truthfully, she was surprised people hadn't caught her earlier, Tom was a star student, but thanks to her subtleness, it took them some time to figure out she was the girl whom he had kissed.

Then he dominated her.

The actual rumours started with the third kiss. Damn him! He had to kiss her in front of Logan. Damn her! She kissed him back. To top it off she moaned into his mouth. The kiss was good. Much better than both the first two. She was sure that Logan wasn't the one who leaked the news. It had to be some painting. By the time they shared this kiss, to her horror, her body started responding to him. It was like she wasn't the one who was in charge of her body when it came to that devil. Logan didn't let her forget the moaning and groaning he heard that day.

And finally, he claimed her.

The kiss he gave her before the end of the last year was the best. It was as good as it was unexpected. She placed her hand on the joint of her neck and left shoulder subconsciously. Her fingers stroking it. This was where he marked her. His words rang in her dazed mind,

"This mark is not permanent sweetheart, so don't give me a chance to make it permanent You are mine and whatever is mine stays with me till the end"

The sweat covered her palms. Her body suddenly jolted in awareness. The blanket suddenly felt constricting. She was his, he said. He would mark her permanently, he said. Was he joking? But that kiss was good, marvellous, enchanting. It had Alexa hypnotized. It was proof of why he was a perfectionist, the ideal boy in their school. Thanks to her abilities, she had hidden his temporary mark, but was it wrong to say that she actually enjoyed having it on her body? It felt good to actually belong together with someone. Never in her life she was treated, given attention like this boy was giving her. No one gave her a second glance if she didn't consider her family and Prof. Dumbledore. But this boy was a different case. And no matter how much she tried she didn't think he was going to maintain some distance this year either. A sigh escaped her lips as she realized how much she enjoyed those lips. Was this how the kissing was supposed to be felt or was she acting hormonal? She had no idea. The anticipation of having his lips on hers, his body close, was unexplainable and unavoidable. It is like the night he kissed her for the first time, he sealed their fates permanently.

~*~*~

I hope I did justice to your expectations. I am sorry for the mistakes. This chapter is highly unedited.

# Fact: Did you notice that the end of this chapter is the actual line from chapter 20 where he kissed her for the first time?

Who is your favourite character in this book? Let me know.

Please vote and share this story. It will mean a lot to me if you do.

Thank you all!!!