Chapter Twenty One

Start from the beginning

“How can you say that?” I asked, almost a sullen pout.

Smiling down at me. “I think you’re adorable, you’re more naïve than I assume.”

“Yes. This is a headache, Judd I like shopping and the cold. This is all one street and smothering warm, everyone is a wolf and I’m not. It’s intimidating,” I swallowed the lump in my throat. “I miss sushi, and Chinese.”

“Sushi?” he asked, looking completely confused. “If you want raw fish, then baby I have the claws to catch you some fish.”

His laughter grew louder as I scrunched my face up, “Eww, Judd I don’t think about that. I meant I miss certain things about the city, you’re all country out here. I don’t even have any friends around. I’m a loner.”

“True.” He smiled down at me. “But you have me, and you’ll make friends soon enough.”

As I stared up at him, all I could think was god I love this man so much. He had actually made me feel better without really trying to do anything.

“Where are my brothers Judd? You said gone? Please don’t tell me you had them for a snack?” I asked, with a growing smile as my fingers began to walk up his chest and play with the top buttons of his flannel shirt.

Yes, my Alpha wore the full on flannel shirts and jeans when he was out on the farm. I drew the line at cowboy boots. His steel capped blundstones were just right.

“I didn’t have a snack, although I could have easily snapped their necks and rid of the evidence,” with a sigh he smirked. “I won’t play nice for this dick you dated Elle. He will not see my smile or handshake. Your brothers only got that because they’re your family. This other man, don’t even think of telling me to stop or behave.”

“Who said I want you to behave, I may like it when you’re all big bad Alpha, it’s extremely sexy,” I wiggled my brows as I tugged open another button. Groaning as the sight of his chest.

My mood had gone from depressed to horny in a matter of seconds.

Moving and now kneeling up over him, I straddled his lap and smiled. “My brothers?” I asked.

He groaned as I slowly grinded against him. “Baby, I’m hard and ready to take you. You really want to talk about your brothers?”

His fingers working on my bottoms, sliding up and down the middle of my spread thighs as I raised up off him. “Tell me and maybe you can put a little pup inside my tummy.”

His whole body stilled, nostrils flared and a growl escaped his throat. “Don’t tease me Elle. Especially about that.”

“Where did they go?” I asked, frowning. He better not have killed them and was buying time to work up some excuse.

“Back to their hotel, they had to pack and get ready to leave tomorrow. I didn’t hurt them, and wouldn’t. They’re welcome back, but we didn’t really talk about that. They wanted to see the land and what you’re going to be living on from now on, they don’t think you’ll last here,” he sighed. “I know you’re a city girl or whatever but this is home Elle. I can’t leave, you understand that right?”