Chapter 29- Until Next Time

Start from the beginning

Grayson and I laugh at what she said.

"Oh Olivia. I think that whoever his mate is she is one lucky girl, and he is one lucky guy to have her... If only she knew." I say looking at Gray as I held Olivia's hand.

I glance at Olivia and he glances at her too. His eyes widen as he looks at Olivia once more. "No."

"Cake time guys." Johnston says walking over to us. "Am I interrupting something?"

Grayson gets up from his spot on the floor and looks at Johnston. "When we get home you and I need to talk." Johnston nods at him.

****
GRAYSON POV

"Bye Aspyn. I love you." I give Aspyn a tight hug and a lingering kiss on her cheek.

It was 7pm and we had a long ride home. We were all saying our goodbyes. Well we were mostly saying goodbye to Aspyn. Jace would continue to come visit often like he always does.

I put Aspyn down so she can say goodbye to Johnston and Olivia.

I stared at her as she was in Johnstons arms and I listened as they talked. She made him really happy today no doubt, don't get me wrong I was very jealous and the overprotectiveness Alpha in me wanted to wipe Johnston's smile off of his face because of how big his smile was after that talk he had with Aspyn.

I heard foot steps comes behind me. I turned to see Luke walking up to us.

"I just came to say goodbye. I know Olivia doesn't want to ever see me again." He says as he comes up to me.

"Yea. She kind of hates you and feels sorry for your future mate." I cross my arms over my chest.

"I didn't do it on purpose. I swear. I was just thinking about it because I regret it. I guess she saw it." He looks down at the ground.

"I know you didn't mean it. Don't worry. One day she'll forgive you and she won't hate you. But if you ever come to visit my pack and get disappointed when you don't see her don't be surprised. She's my little sister. I would do anything for her. If she says she doesn't want to see you then every time you come to visit I will tell her and if she chooses to avoid you or not is her choice." I tell him in my Royal Alpha voice.

"Understood Royal Alpha." He glances at Olivia who's talking to Rosa.

"Anyways," I stick my hand up and he takes it. "Until next time." I look over at Aspyns who's still in Johnston's arms.

Olivia looks over at us and sees Luke. She slowly made her way over to us. And to my surprise she smiles at Luke.

"Goodbye Luke. I wish you the very best in life." She puts her hand out to shake his. He slowly takes her little hand in his big hand and shakes it.

"I'm sorry Olivia. I promise to become a better person and I won't say anything bad about the Royal family again." He gets down on his knees as he says that. "Be safe."

She nods her head as he holds on to her hand a little longer. She doesn't look him in the eyes as he stares at her for a while. After a few seconds he gets up and rubs her head. "No don't touch my hair Luke."

"Yea ok. Happy Birthday Olivia." He glances at me and walks away into the woods again.

"Are we going Gray?" I look back down at Olivia.

"Yea come on." I grab her hand and walk over to Jace and Nikki. "Goodbye, thanks for letting us stay at your place."

"Sure anytime." Nikki says as she gives Olivia and I a hug. Jace does the same. Rosa comes over as grabes my face.

"I'm sorry that you have to wait a few months to see her again. But believe it's for the best." With that said she pulls me into a tight hug. "Until next time Grayson. Take care."

Bob and I just shake hands as our goodbyes. And then I'm back facing Aspyn, who is still relaxing in Johnston's arms. As if she knew I was going to start growling she reached out to me and went into my arms.

"Bye bye wayson." She wraps her arms around my neck. I take this time to inhale her scent, putting my nose into her neck.

"It's only 8 more months." I hear a voice in my head say. Immediately I recognize it as Aspyn's voice. I pull away from our embrace and look at her with sad eyes.

"When I first found you and you tried to leave me the first thought that came into my mind was 'I will never let her leave my side'. Here we are many months later and I can't even wake up in the morning with you by my side in my arms... it's not just 8 months to me, the thought of you being hours away from me drives me insane, anything could happen to you and I would've be able to protect you. Not even the best of the best guards are here. The best are all back at our pack." I let out a sigh as I look at Johnston and Jace. "I want Johnston to stay and watch over Aspyn on my behalf."

Jace nods his head. But Johnston seemed to hesitant. "Uh, I would love to but I made a promise to Chloe-."

I cut him off. "Olivia will be safe. She's my baby sister. I won't let anything happen to her, trust me. You will be staying Johnston." I pass him Aspyn.

He takes her and bows to me. "Understood your highness."

I pass my hand through Aspyns cheek. "I'll feel better knowing he's here looking after you."

She nods as she holds my hand. "Until nes time."