"Yeah but I got over it we went got burgers then went to the movies and had ice cream."

"That's actually a cute idea what grade?"

"Seventh I had three boyfriends only one was serious than I met Julian and thought this is who I want. He was my dance coach and I made sure to mess up a lot so I could stay later ya know to make sure I perfected the moves."

Kayla smiles as Julian kisses her quickly we chat a little longer before the sun begins rising. Staying quiet we take pictures soaking in the beauty the birds chirping a little farther into the woods.

"I never get tired of seeing this view."

I sigh as we get ready to head back to the cabin walking through the woods in silence I let my mind wander.

"How far are we hiking?"

"To the springs they should be hot enough to swim in just make sure you bring towels to cover your hair when we get out."

Making it into the cabin we head for ours rooms to get ready for the hike opening my tote bag I pull out my swimsuit.

"Do I get to see you in a swimsuit again?"

"What do you mean?"

"The last time I saw you in one was in tenth grade it was hot as fuck and I enjoyed every minute of it."

"You pervert."

Rolling my eyes with a smile I grab a hoodie and pair of sweats to put over my swimsuit going into the bathroom I take a quick shower.

"Can I please get in with you I don't want to take forever and I'm bored."

"I don't know."

"Pretty please pleasee."

"Okay fine but only if you behave."

I hear him cheer he shuffles around outside the shower before stepping in a smile on his face we switch spots the water falling on his hair.

"You're so beautiful I wish you would of let me do this sooner."

Lucas whispers pushing hair from his eyes I smile grabbing the wash cloth letting him wash up while I scrub his hair with shampoo.

"This water feels so nice is the spring water hot?"

"Mhm but not too hot it feels perfect when it's chilly out."

"What happens when it gets hot out?"

"The spring goes cold it's really weird but it's very pleasant."

I smile rinsing off then he does the same grabbing my towel I wrap it around me laughing when he complains about forgetting one.

"Just come out to grab it the only person looking is me and babe I've already seen everything you have."

"I just don't want someone walking in."

"They usually knock I'll lock it."

Walking over I lock the door watching as he comes out grabbing his towel wrapping it around his waist.

"See no sweat."

"Yeah says the one who was already dressed."

Lucas smiles putting on his swim trunks along with a sweater and sweatpants grabbing my sneakers I tie them tight waiting for him to finish getting ready. Taking his hand in mine we go into the kitchen where Kayla is waiting with Michael.

"Woo two more people now we just have to wait for the others than we can go."

"Yep I can't wait to get in the water it's like the perfect temperature for this time of year."

"She's right it's even good in the middle of winter but there is more risk of getting sick because of all the snow."

We sit at the table chatting about the springs before Michael brings up one of the staff from school.

"Mr. Curtis can be so rude I don't see how they let someone like that work in a school."

"Exactly none of the students even like him."

"The staff aren't very fond of him either Kayla went to a after school function with me once and he was completely ignorant."

"That skinny guy with the long ponytail?"

"Yeah that's the one."

"I don't see how he has a job haven't any of you reported him."

Nodding our heads I take a drink of my dew holding a finger up.

"We don't have any actual proof and since the school board don't want a supposed innocent man losing his job just because people may not like him they won't do anything."

"That's bullshit if enough of you are complaining and reporting then there shouldn't be any doubt he's no good."

"Well the school board has some serious problems I've told Stacy multiple times and she wants nothing more than to kick him out but she can't yet."

"Why don't you see if she can put cameras up to catch him then they won't have any choice but to get rid of him."

"I can suggest it to her and see what can be done maybe it could help."

"I sure hope it does cause we're all tired of having to avoid his section of the hall we end up going the longer way to get to art and it sucks."

"Michael is right it would be so much easier going past his room but nobody wants that."

"You guys shouldn't have to deal with something like that I would definitely do what Kayla suggested and talk about the cameras."

Julian says walking in from their bedroom Lacy following shortly after from the room she and Michael are sharing drying her hair with a towel.

"I will the next time we have a meeting or meet with a few of the teachers for lunch."

"Good now are we ready to head out to hike and get in the water?"

Echos of yes fill the kitchen as we grab our bags heading out the door our chatter filling the silence of the woods. Weaving through trees that are marked Kayla and I explain different things we learned from our parents. Spotting little animals here and there we laugh joking around just over all enjoying the walk together. I really did enjoy having them all together it was fun and we all seemed to just click.

---------------

Starting next week I'm going to try and have my update day be on Sundays sometimes there may be a double update but I want to try and get a chapter up every Sunday. If I get a bunch of chapters written I may update twice a week just depends. :)