Chapter 28

Dani pov

This house is tight. It's pretty huge then it seem from the outside. It's so modern. This really toped Angelina's house.

Following ma instructions there was a paper with my name on it. It's written with the rules on what and what not to do in the home. Like I'm actually going to follow them please.

" ma'am will you like me to take your bag ?"

Shit this old woman scared me coming out of nowhere.

" nah I got it, will you show me to my room though? " I said

"Si" she lead me upstairs to a five minutes walk then stop in front a one of the room doors.

"This is your room you made subtle to your delight." She said opening the door. I walk in shook of what I'm about stay in. I drop my bags on the bed and tour around the room. I love it I wonder if this what ma meant that my life was going to changing like this, I'll be satisfied.

~~~~~~~~

I've been chillin on the bed plays game on my phone when I got a message from Ang that she about to pick me up to help set up the lame ass party their having. I sent the address when I'm staying now.

I started getting ready to look sexy for my Angie baby. All of my attention tonight is hers well maybe if I'm not too fuck up.

"What the hell" I said to myself.

I heard loud noises coming from outside. I look through my window that view out the backyard which is beautiful. There were people out there setting up something. I'm confused I thought me and the maid were the only ones here.

20 min later

It's a fucking party but who's?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lee pov

"Ang why you gave me my own address?" I asked my baby

"What are you talking about ? this is what Dani sent me?" Ang said as she sat in front seat with me and the others were in the back .

"Okay"

We got to MY house and it was the same address that Dani sent Ang.

"So I'm confused why will Dani send me this? Do she know where you live?" Ang asked.

we got out the car as to the party stuff people was setting up for the party. We weren't going to do that shit but Ang had connection fir them to do it instead

"You guy go see if everything is good before people shows up" I told them.

I grab Ang's hand and we went inside my house. My guts were telling me something was bad about this. We went to look for Dani if she really was here. Downstairs was clear. I send the maid home for the next two nights and we made a deal to not tell Josie about it.

" Do you really think she here but why?" My baby asked me.

"I don't know she might figures out where it will be and just playing with us." I say honestly.

We went up stairs to my room there no one. I would go look in Josie's but she locked her door when she left. Okay so 2/5 room I know are use and there's three empty ones.

" Dani are you here? " I yelled

"Dani!!" Ang yelled.

"Ang?" A voice

"Dani?" We both said

"What are you doing here. This is my house!" I said to her

"What are you talking about I am stay here now "

"This is not a hotel. Why the fuck are you in my house."

"No dumbass. This can't be your house my mom say she wants me to stay here while she on this trip with her new boss. That's her house. "

"What! Dude i live here and I want you out!"

"I am not until my ma tell me we leaving here"

"Where did she go? " I asked I started thinking about the "new boss" she say

"Miami. Why?"

Why the fuck will Josie take her mom to Miami and she working for her. This is all confusing! I should have got an heads up on who the fuck im going to be sleeping with under the same roof with .

" so your Aunt Joe" Ang points to me " is having you and Kenny" she then points to Dani. "Stay here because Kenny is now working for her"

"That's what information I got so far from her" Dani said

"And apparently you two are going to live in this house for sometime"

"I fucking guess" me and Dani both said.

A loud laugh came from Ang.

"That's not fucking funny. I don't wanna stay with this loser" Dani said

"There the door. You can leave " I told her

"No I actually like it here until your face appears unwelcoming." Ugh want to punch her in her face.

"Thank you but I lived here and I'm not going anywhere. " I snap back

Y'all are such kids fighting who live here first which is obviously Lee but come on we have a party to host and let's have fun." Ang said grabbing both of own hands and head downstairs to where the party was just getting started .

~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is hammered and it's only been three hours. I didn't wanted it to go to far but at this point I really don't care. We got the music, the light, the people having a great time. Some are in the pool playing, some are dancing their asses off. The food is well cater and the drinks are free mann this is amazing.

"Babe this party's amazing!" Ang said to me as Chris, Dounia and Ralph approach me too.

" guys we did a good job thank you. " I told them as we stand on the patio balcony next to the dj, looking down at our party.

" Lee I barely did anything but no lie you can host one hell of a party you should join Ouran high school host club with your charm.(The author: if anyone got that I will forever be your friend lol) ", Chris joked but true she haven't done anything but talk shit that I can't host one like this.

Chris randomly grab a mic and said "how you guys doing tonight" the crowd hollered, I'm pretty sure she's drunk af right. "okay so by how you feeling right now who have the best party of this summer?" The crowd yell out my name "Lee" they cheer continued for a few min.

" Everyone loves you now bruh " Ralph said patting my back.

I might be too tipsy to know what's going on but I feel like a damn king.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Davi 🎉