Chapter 27 -When in Miami (2)

Part 2

Josie Pov

I felt mighty confidence all day except now

I'll say the meeting went great. Everything is agreed on until opening of the club. I'm really excited about it which brings me in a good ass mood right now. Kenny..."my assistant" ... well she um did good ....on behavior wise. I was sketchy at first if she'll run her big ass mouth but she handle other things like I told her to do. I can't lie she was very helpful with no fuck ups.

" Good job Ken. I might have to keep you, you know  ." I said to her

" why you thought I'll ruin the whole shit"

"Yes I really thought that"

As we go on the elevator back to our suite. Standing next to her makes me have those butterflies feelings when I'm close to her. Why can't they go away this one day or forever ,but I can't help just wanted to kiss her so bad right now. I side eye her as she move away leaning back against the steel walls. Fully glancing at her, her eyes was close when she sign from exhaustion but It seemed like there was something else. I really wanna asks what's wrong and hold her in my arms but Im afraid it will be a mistake. Though I do have an idea.

"I'm doubting you will want this" I said out loud leaning against the other side of the wall.

" want what?" She asked startle looking at me with those brown eyes that shine in this bad lighting .

" I... I was thinking um.. will you like to go out ... later?" I said looking down nervous as fuck.

" Are you asking me on a date?" she questioned. I don't know if she was expecting that cause I wasn't either. I just say whatever came out. But yes I know what I was asking.

I nodded "If that's what you wanna call it. It's just my way of saying thank you for today." I look up and smile, but she wasn't showing nothing but lust. I know it turn her on. I wanted to do cute shit for her. A surprise takeout is definitely on the list.

"Yes. "

Ding

•••••••••••••

Kenny Pov

I wanted nothing more is to taste her right now. Every inch of her. She just ask me for us to go out. I haven't got that in years
or to say since we were together. I remember she will held cute surprises for me or sneaky around to go on little date and have fun. that shit turn me on, on how she'll do so much to make me happy. Which I think she trying to do. Im just missing her. I hope get a juicy ass kiss by the end of the night.

"Yes" I answered her question.

Ding

The door open to our floor. We walk silently to our rooms. Inside was clean and welcoming again.

" um well .. let's change. Just put on something causal and we'll leave in an hours or so." She'd say going into her room

" sure " I said as I close my room door.

I'm so excited but freaking out! is this forreal like deadass? I don't know what to wear? Should I put my hair up or straighten? Do i need to shave down there? Wow I sound like a fucking school girl.

I need help and the only that person can help me for these things but Dani my daughter aka the player. She just like her mama (me) when I was one before I met Joselina. Now I haven't been dating or looking cause I have one love and I was trying to find the her all this time. And now she's in the next room.

*FaceTiming Dani*

Dani: Now I get a call!! I thought you were kidnap or dead!

Kenny: hola mija. I have a problem.