Chapter 18

Josie Pov

I woke up to the worst headache and aches over my whole body. Why It feel like a hangover? I didn't went go to a club or a party. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"What the fuck is this?" I said examining myself. I have bruises on my arm, lower back, and on my sides. Where is this coming from? I do get bruise easily but this look like the ones from my childhood again.

I didn't have anyone over last night. I can tell the difference between If it's hickeys or bruises but .... Then it come to me.

What the fuck did I do last night!?

I ran to her room "Lee!" I yell. She wasn't in there.

I went downstairs to the living room where I think things took place. The first thing I see entering the living room is a fucking hole In my wall!

"What the fuck?" I said through my teeth loudly getting angry.

"Do you remember?" Lee said walking in from the kitchen.

"Not really but why do I have a fucking hole in my damn wall Lee!" I yell at her. pointing at the big ass hole.

"Don't yell at me, your the one who wants to fight!" She yell back.

"Fight?!" I question her

"Then you don't remember uh?" She said sat on the couch.

"Tell me what the hell happen last night before I kill you!" walking up to her balling my fist.

"You already try that and this actually happen this morning " she said smirking

< This morning >

(No Pov )

"Shhhh calm down. Everything is fine I'm home" Lee said trying to claim Josie.

no, no es .... ( no it's not...)" Josie said then stop and stare at her remember it's Lee not Marcelo. "Lee?".

"Yeah it's me ... Now give me the gun" Lee said slowly trying to get the gun away from Josie. If it works.

"Nah" Josie said shake her head holding it higher to Lee's face.

"Nah? You know you have it pointing directly in my FACE! Put the gun down Josie!" Lee starts panicking having the gun to her face.

"Why wasn't you home? Where the fuck have you been?" Josie ask Lee

"I think it's fair that it's my business, but since everyone wants to know I stay at a friend's home " Lee said

"Who the FUCK is the friend?"

"Um I should stop talking and you should drop the gun ... Please"

*Click* Josie took the safety off

"Josie!.. " Lee began breathing heavily really trying to stay clam.

"Answerrr my fuckingg question Oor I'll shoot you. Who the friend?" Josie slurring her words a little. Alcohol is her weakness.

Lee try to think of somethings quickly she couldn't tell Josie it's Ang cause she going to look her up and might put her in danger but then she drunk she won't remember. One person Lee can think of was a enemy.

They both still looking eye to eye. Gun still pointing at Lee's head.

"Um .. I..I stay with my bro....Chris."

"Chris who"

"I don't know"

"How can you stay with someone and you don't know their last name dumbass?" Josie stares and scrunch up her face at Lee.