Chapter 10

Lee Pov

"Lee I'll show you to your class " principal Hill say I nodded and follow behind him

As a junior my 1st period is algebra 2. Fuck man. We got to a classroom upstairs in the yellow hallway. Mr. Hill enter a room and started speaking to the teacher. He motion me to come in . I hesitated feeling the nerves taking over again. I gotta suck this shit up and get this over with. It's been a while since I've been in school and things change on the "high school life" then a year ago.

I walked slowly towards principal Hill and the teacher.

" Class this Lee she's new" Mr. Hill said

"No shit " someone says everyone laugh. Mmm class clowns love them cause they make me wanna punch them in their clown ass face. why? cause their mad annoying.

"Hello Lee , I'm miss Steinfield welcome to my algebra 2 class "she say smiling but I'm not really feeling her vibe."Take a seat in one of the empty desks."

I went to sit in the desk I noticed in back of the classroom. The teacher continue her so call teaching or whatever, I put my hoodie over my head and block everything out.

********

"Aye ... aye woke up " hearing someone said "get up the bell rang. you gotta go to your next class."

I lift my head up I didn't notice I fell asleep. I looked up at who was wearing a black snapback on backwards, guessing that's who woke me up. As I rub my eye to see clear they have already turn around and walk out the room with two other people following.

I had my schedule on the desk that I slept on it. I gather my things and walk out looking around where my next class.

" Hi " a soft voice said to my left a girl walk up next to me smiling.

"Uh What's up " I said awkwardly who is this chick? but she cuteee.

"I never seen you before, so I'm guessing your new right? She questioned I nodded. "Okay lol and i thought maybe if you don't mind I can show you around?  " she said giggling then shyly smile. I smile back " yes please, I don't know where I'm going ". I chuckle. She started blushing. Did I mention she sexy.

"let me see your schedule ".

I gave it to her.

"ohhh we have 2 and 4 block together."

"Also you have class with some of my friends  " she handed back my paper she show me the way to all my classes then head to second block, Spanish.

She made me sit next her which got me thinking what was her name ?

"Aye , What's your name?"I whisper embarrassed I didn't ask before.

" Anaya "

"Pretty.. like you "I said smirks and wink. She blushed and hide her face.

Lmaooooo. A huge dramatic ass laugher came out of nowhere.

"That. line. was sooooo cocky " someone say laughing on the right side of Anaya. I look over, it was a girl who had a hat that looked familiar.

She still laughing

"Ang shut up. Your so embarrassing " Anaya said to the hat girl name Ang.

"Aw I'm sorry not really but that funny though " Ang said laughing between her words. I rolled me eye at her. Class started and ended. what did I learn? nothing as usual.

Josie Pov

"What do you mean it's not going to be finished by a month " I yelled through my office phone.

"Sorry ma'am, from the previous construction we have to take the whole building down "  said the dumbass contractors.

I sign " why didn't y'all told me before- no what - how much and how long it going to take this time! "

"Maybe a couple hundreds more. The date umm around beginning of next year "

"Ok I'll send my assistant with the check that total everything that's need to be done and y'all suppose to be the best I expect my shit to be perfectionist the next time I come down there" I hang up the phone angrily.

Why can't any thing go right. I been working all day trying get my new night club build in one of the hottest places, Miami.

I have been planning for a while and now I'm ready to get this project started. The space is huge featuring a massive bar area, DJ booth with a stage, dance floor, pulsating lights and live entertainment . This place is going to attracts celebs and VIPs who come from every where to step foot in my club and a team of the finest ass lil mami's staff and dancer. There going to be different night events everyday or week like the lgbt, cultural, themes, strippers nights etc.

This club is part of my dreams that I always wanted. Now I have chance to fucking go for it and I did. There was a point of my life that I though it was over cause of ... um somethings but there was some fuck up shit I gone through and you wouldn't believe by looking at me now but mann thats an whole another story for later.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote !!!
Comment !!!
Share !!!!

~Davi ✌🏾️