Chapter 26

Lee pov

"Um who is she? " I ask Ang as she plays her video game with Ralph and Chris. Dounia in the corner with those big circle lights things taking thousands of selfies.

" Lee, This is Dani ... my ex. She's staying here for a while and Dani, Lee is my girlfriend" Angie introduced us but look at me and smile at the last part. The joy to see that smile everyday.

"Ahhh this is the "Lee" Chris be talking about. Stealing her best friend, stealing MY girl" Dani said which fuck up my happiness.

" Aye nobody stole anyone. So Leave us alone." I said to her.

"Yo son I wasn't fucking talking to you. I'll spaz you out" she said with a familiar accent.

" But I'm talking to you "

"You really wanna get kill" Dani got up. I did too now we in each other face.

"Aye y'all shut the fuck up and chill", Chris said in annoyance.

" Angie what you doing with a punk. I bet she haven't been through real shit." Dani look at me up and down.

Ang frowned her face and slowly told her
"Your shit was bullshit!"

"You don't know shit about me" I told to Dani

"Good I don't want too" she told me then look at Ang who wasn't paying her attention " I have to do to survive out there, you know what was up"

Ang pause the whole game. A growl came from the two others ass was playing the game now m they watch the argument.

"Yeah I did know, while you lie to me about kill people for living is a great one." Ang said rolling her eyes then pulled me to sit down.

"You didn't have to say all that now" Dani said shaking her head

"Everyone knows idiot!!!" Ang yelled at her angrily

" really y'all no one care! Stop it! " Chris shout before Dani could say something back.

Angie let out a growl. Got up and drop her controller on the seat she sat in then grab my hand. We walk upstairs to the back patio.

" what's her deal? Are you okay? " I ask my babygirl. Her pretty face redness from anger. She leans against the columns.

"She trying make a point which there is nothing." She turned away from me. I heard her sniffing. I walk up to her pulling her towards me. She hugs me tightly as she cry's on my chest.

"Baby it alright please don't let her get to you. She anit shit to make you feel this way." I try to confronting which I'm bad at.

My phone begun to rang. I ignored the first couple rings.

" go and answer it " Ang told me pushing way
" nah I wanna hold you " I pulled her closer to me.

My phone rings again. I look at it: Josie
I denied quick. Regret
Then it ring it again

" lee answered it. I'm fine. Im going back inside" then she left

I finally answered. To be honest I'm really scared to answer Josie call after not answering her calls.

Lee:  hello...

Josie: DENIED MY CALLS AGAIN LEE AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS!! But I'm going out to Miami tonight. I'll be back in two days.

Lee: oh okay is Jay going with you?

Josie: No she went back to ATL this morning.

Lee: Okay well I'm out. I'll be home later