Chapter 6

Josie Pov

Laying in bed thinking of random thoughts. I just been having a weird feeling about this girl. I don't trust people into my house like this I hope she no damn bitch to do stupid shit. Or I'll kill her. Anyway it's been a long day, I say my prayers and went to sleep.

Next Morning

I got up early like always to work out in my mini gym outside. Afterwards I shower and got dressed in a nikes sport bra and joggers for now. I didn't have nothing special to go today.

On my way to the kitchen I check my phone for reminders
•Meeting at 4:00pm canceled
•Call Jay
• Lee

Wait Lee, Oh yeah her. I make it to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for me ...ok I guess I'll cook something for her too. I had my favorite Cuban music playlist that I blasted though the whole house which is going to wake Lee any minute haha .

Lee Pov

Yo if this bitch don't turn that music off. She got me wake now. Forreal don't fuck with my sleep.

"Seriously" I said to myself

At first I though I was dreaming on where I was but no that didn't end well cause I'm still in the room from last night. here in my boss's house. I walk downstairs follow where the musics coming from.

*The kitchen*

"Aye" I try to say loud enough but she couldn't hear me and she had her back towards me.
"Boss! "
"Yo!"
Ugh

I walk over to a flat screen touch thing on the wall I guess where the music playing from. I press the pause button. Then I turned around to say something but surprisingly...

"What the fuck are you doing ?" She said in a accent she haves I now noticed but what startled me is how close she was. We're about the same height thought.

"Um.. " 

Don't be a little bitch Lee .

"Um .. I was sleeping and you had the music too loud" I mumbled nervously.

She look at me for a minute then chuckled shaking her head.

"Perra"

She call me a bitch in Spanish. That one word I know.

"Don't touch my shit again remember who house you living in ... In a good but worst ways" she said smirking and walk back to the stove. "go sit for breakfast " she point at a table close by.

I went and sat at the table waiting. She came back with two plates in each hand and sat one  in front of me then went to sit in front of me. We eat in silence.

After we finished the maid took our plates away. Bruh that food was good, boss can actually cook ha.

We stared look at each other kind of challenging on who will look away first.

"So I'm give you a tour around the house." She said. I nodded "And then maybe we can go to the .. mall. If you be around me you need to up you game." Looking at me up and down.

I know she referring about my looks. I don't look distant right know. Probably standing next to her I look like a poor bum.

"Yeah sure " I said

"Alright" she got up "follow "
I follow behind her now noticing what she's wearing a sport bra and jogging that hugs her.

Boss show me around in and out this place. Its actually not that big just more wide and spacey but why does she live by herself with big space and one or two maids.

The mansion is set on a hill top. 5 bedroom 6 1/2 bathrooms,casual living/dining, big ass back yard with a swimming pool with jacuzzi. Then we go to the basement or whatever it's call have a professional-style theater and a reception area, also arcade rooms and a mini fineness room. Oh and also there's mini apartment separate from the house.

"Alright so go get dress I'm leaving in 10min"
Boss said walking into her room

I went to my room, shower did my hygiene and got dressed in jeans, a tee shirt and black vans. My hair was a mess so I put it in a ponytail. When I was done I went downstairs seeing in Boss talking on the phone when she saw me she hang up.

"It took you long enough " she said then walk though a door that lead to the garage I followed. Did I mention she have 5 cars.

We got in her all white 2016 Range Rover and head to the mall.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote !!!
comment!!!
Share!!!

~Davi