Chapter 4

Lee Pov

I turn around the vehicle block me in. I looked around there was nowhere to go.

I heard a car door close.

" Lee Smith? ... " I heard a deep voice in a foreign tone calling my name.

I looked I saw a tall figure, big and bold standing in front of the car .

I try to see who but it was too dark.

"Lee please come forward " the person said.

I walk slowly up towards the person,

Something seems not right like this couldn't be the state.

Once I got close enough like five feet away from him I got a clear look of a dark skin men that stand at least 6ft tall, very build and dress in a suits like.

I ask who are you?

He said nothing.

We stare at each other for a second then try to run pass him but  he grab me.

I scream get off of me and try to push him away. I was no match against him. Then I felt a pinch in my arm and things started to get blurry, everything went black. I felt me being pick up and place somewhere. Then I was gone.

Josie Pov

Don my driver/bodyguard did his job to drug her with idk but shes alive and will wake up soon. Now we're on our way to my beautiful mansion.

Finally we get to my house drive up the gate residential, pulling up to the door. Don got out then open my door as he head to get the girl for the truck.

As we went inside he ask where to put her. "Um put her in one of the guests rooms before she wakens up. Her room is not ready. " I told Don he nodded and went upstairs.

"Hello miss Josie. I hope you had a great day. Is there anything you needed." Said my maid

" Make me a salad and I have a guest, she will be staying here for now. I will like her room prepared and you see her awake bring her to my office." I said to the maid, she nodded.

I may my way to my office. It's just modern and causal not much. I sat behind my desk looking over some paperwork about the new club Im opening in Miami.

30min later

Knock knock

"Come in" I said

My maid came in with my salad and set down on the far table then left. Next then I know someone busted in without knocking. I hate that.

"What the hell! " I yelled

"Boss?" The Lee girl said confused

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote !!!
Comment !!!
Share !!!

~Davi