Chapter 20

A months later

Lee Pov

" Aye wassup Chris....We gotta talk " I said through the phone

" How you got my number? and talk about what?" Chris asked me.

"I got it from Ang and it's about her "

" Ohhhh.... alright. What's up?"

" lets talk in person, Ang is having all us staying over her place tonight. We can talk there ."

"Oh really! I didn't know that.. that was happening" she said so confused

"Yeahh I guess" I said

"Well I'll just see you later then" she said sounding mad.

"Um okay bye " I said hanging up .

That was weird and awkward. I guessing Chris didn't know what Ang had the crew stay over at her house tonight.

I walk in the kitchen look around for something to eat. After I found whatever that settles my appetite and hop on the countertop began eating.

Oh let me fill y'all in on what happened in that month time, well nothing much but still.

Schools ended its the beginning of our summer break. Ang and I have become closer like getting to know each other more. I really really deep down like her. She the perfect girl that I wanna to be with. The littlest things she do is so cute. Of course we're always close to having sex many times but best to stop. That makes me want more and more of her. Now if this "talk" with Chris go well (which I'm kind of nervous about) everything will be fine. Ang and I will be together but not just yet cause I still gotta deal with this bitch Papi Joe whose.....

Oh my god. No she is not in a.....

Josie walks in a skimpy ass black two piece swimsuit bikini.

My eyes widen. My jaw literally drop to the ground. I almost drop my food yo. What in the hell is she wearing. I mean she look damn sexy like those models from Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Ughhh stop thinking Lee. I lick my lips, clear my throat and looked away from her delicious body.

" Lee where are all the water bottle?" Josie ask me. I look up to help direct but only to see her bending over; her head stuck inside the fridge moving things around. Why? Why today lord?

" uhh..." I couldn't get a word out. Her bikini bottom displayed a fair bit of her firm ass cheeks. It round and perfect. Her curves is so naturally on point. I could never tell by the loose clothes she wears.

So wanna fuck her right now. I wonder how she tastes? I thought to myself biting my bottom lip.

"Oh found them " I think she say. I'm completely distracted by her amazing body. I wonder how old she is; really like her age doesn't show it. She stood up close the fridge and walk towards me.

"Close your mouth mami, it's already hot enough in here. Here, you might need this you look thirsty" she said placing the water bottle next to me. " I'm going for a swim. Wanna join?"

" No boss I'm good...about to leaving in a few " I mumble trying to act normal.

" Alright when you about to go tell me." she said walking out the back patio door.

See!! This is what I've been getting for the past days .. weeks. She loves to tease. I don't know what to do. I do want it, she look so damnnnn good. Those abs, the muscles when she flexes, her slim waist and curvy hips with a shapely ass. Those juicy ass lips!! Ugh I need to stop I like Ang. I like Ang. If I ever fuck Josie (again), I at least wanna be sober but that won't happen again...right?