Chapter 13

Lol the *bang bang bang* part was nothing gothem
I know your mad 😁 😂

Anyways...

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Lee Pov

Seating on the same bench for 3 hours now. It's started to get dark even the street lights are on.

A red car pulls up parked on the curve the, drivers window roll down. guess who the fuck is was .... Fucking Josie!

I grab my book bag and ran up to the car. Why she drove this one?

" hurry up get in! " Josie yelled acting like I did something wrong.

I got in the passenger side then we speed off.

I waited a few then turn and look at her with a mug face. I don't like to be patience and im very pissed off.

"Why the fuck you looking at me like that?" she ask still looking straight with a resting bitch face. Someone must have piss her off then.

"Where the fuck have you been? School was over 2 an half hours ago, I was the only one there." I said trying to control my anger if not she might punch me.

"Don't worry about my business Lee. I got you now, right?" She said irritated. I scrunched my face and nodded "Okay then shit"

"I call and text you that somethings you expect me to do, right!" I mock her

"I expect you to do nothing...except go to school, right ?" she smirks mocking me back but she started it.

"Okay whatever ... I just don't like waiting." I lean back and look out the window. We were almost home turning in into the her houses street.

Few minutes later we are in the driveway I started to get out.

"Hold on" I felt a hand grip on my thigh. I look at the hand then at her.

"What? "

"Look I had something to do and I didn't know it will take long and I know, ugh I ..I don't like to be waiting either. Also I kinda forgot", she confessed giving me a little smile that makes her cute but I'm mad at her right now. " I'm so.. (clear throat) um ..  I'm sor "

"Are you trying to apologize? " I interrupted.  I am not excepting that whack ass excuse. "Like I said Josie it's whatever."

I move her hand grab my bag, got out the car and headed inside the house.

Josie Pov

Why is she so stubborn??

For those who wonder what I was doing that is so important to make Lee so pissed off. After I talked to the constructors about my club then I went to one of my trap houses and had a weekly meeting with the workers. Thennn ... gosh I really need to stop fucking these hoes forreal but they be coming to me. what y'all thought I was suppose to do. say "no, stop " lol.

I got out my car lock the door. We got inside i lock the door then turn the security system on. I went upstairs to my room, took a shower and wear something simple. I feel like ordering Chinese food I wonder if Lee wants anything. I walk in her room with out knocking. I heard her laughing she laying on her back looking into her iPhone. she hasn't noticed me yet.

Quietly I walk over and climbed on top straddling her waist.

"What the fuck? Yoo, What are you doing" she said putting the phone down on the bed.

"What? I can't sit on top of you? " I smirk looking down at her

"Noo get off " she try pushing me off. I grab her wrist and hold them still