Chapter 8

Josie Pov

• When they were at the mall •

I told Lee she can get anything its on me then I looking around to see what I want to buy myself.

"Hey papi " someone touch my shoulders I quickly react grab their wrist, twisted them around and slam them up against the shelf.

"So rough papi. I like. " this girl moans. I notice the big curly hair that I be pulling sometimes when ...

"Kayla?"

"It's Layla! " she said

" Oh yeah what you doing here ma? "I asked letting her go. She turn toward me and started rubbing up on me. I don't really like that shit.

"I work here and I miss you papi " she said

" Chill Layla we're nothing and you know that " I said get tired of the her touches then she started kissing on my neck. Weakness

"Mmmm stop" I moan a little.

"Make me stop" she said trying to control my role but I'm about to change that. I drag her to the dressing room.

"Take off your clothes, sit on the seat and spread your legs," I said.

Layla did so and I dropped to the level of her kitty. See how wet was she must been waiting for me. I dive right in lick them pussy lips quick.

Layla gasped throwing her head back.

I licked her faster, moving to her entrance. I slid her tongue inside, tasting Layla sweet juices. I fucked her with my tongue, making her moan with pleasure. She grabbed my head and pushed it deeper into her pussy.

"Yes, just like that papi," Layla moaned. "I love when you tongue-fuck me." 

I adding two fingers her juices were dripping out now, flowing freely. She moans my name, telling me to go harder and deeper. She was nearing orgasm. I continued tongue-fucking her pussy until finally, she couldn't take it anymore.

Mmmm Oh my god ," Layla  gasped. "Oh, shit I'ma about to cum."

Her pussy released and covered my face in pussy juice. I licked up what I could. I got up wipe my mouth. Look in the mirror fix myself up.

" There a girl out that I come in with, see if she needs help with anything ," I told her while she putting on her shorts.

" so..." She started "we're nothing I just want some pussy so loose my number " I finished and walk out.

I found some clothes bought them and wait for Lee by the door. I got a text from Jay.

Jay : how Lee? .. You like her?!
Me : she not that bad. Quite though.

which I kinda like about her.

Jay: don't be falling in love I'm still here.
Me: 😑 goodbye jay
Jay : mad or nah aight bye 😂😂

God I hate her.

Lee come walking towards me

"Ready?"I ask. she nodded. "Let get out of here then" We want to the car. Put our stuff in the trunk. We order our food and chat. She mentioned she haven't been to school.

"Oh I'm going to enroll her ass tomorrow." I thought to myself smirking.

•At home •

I took a shower. Dressed in sports bra and basketball short putting my hair up but still damp from washing it. I turn on the tv then I remember I got tell Lee about her going school.

I walk to her room down the hall. Open the door I didn't see her. Maybe she in the shower. I went and sat on her bed to wait.

Lee walks in from the closest room look at me confused.

"What's up", She said So lean back on her bed ready to enjoy how this going to take.

"Nothing just chilling", I said smirking

"Why are you on my bed

"Why are you in here and on my bed " frustrated by her smirk . I laughed. "My house, my furniture remember " .

"Okay I get it, your house your rules whatever .... "

"Shut up ", I interrupted rolling her eye " I came in here to tell you ... You will be starting school.

"WHAT! ... When! why?!" She screamed

"You heard me and when tomorrow and why cause you need to finish. I'm not having a dumbass living here without at least an diploma that can get you into real job." I told her. I thought doing this will get here another chance at have a better life then end up dead I see it all the time hell I be the one killing them.

"I have one which I work tomorrow and You can't just say I have to go to school".

"Oh about that I call and told them you quit. And you are going to school ". I smiled i called those mf right when we got them.

"You did what! Are you fucking crazy! Why the fuck you do that? That's was my only real job " She try to yelled at me.

"Alright look you don't fucking need one. That wack ass job was a bad look. Just forced on school Lee. " forreal I was getting sick with the whining.

"No I don't need shit from you and I'm not going to let you control over me if I'm going to live here." She said then crosses her arms. I sign and got up walk towards her. I uncross them and I put hand around her waist she looks away and tenses up uncomfortable.

"Stop stressing out about it" I whispered "your done working for that $3 hours job and your not going to work for me no more. you'll just go to school. I know its been a while since you have. Probably it's not that bad, like your a foreign girl begin bullying everyday ".

That have so many meanings it's from my past but that's a story for any day though lol .

"What that supposed to mean?", She ask

Um get ready for bed lil mami you have a big day tomorrow, buenas noches Lee" I said walking out her room close the door.

I went back to my room lying in bed about to go to sleep with Lee in my mind again. Her eyes, her feistiness, her shyness when I get so close to her, all such turn on. Mann now I'm all horny, I wish Jay was here.

Maybe y'all are confuse. So Jay, shes my bestfriend yeah we fuck... a lot. at first it was nothing now there something i don't know if we together or not, but I'm was starting to like her and I think she feels the same. Now that she gone I guess I can have fun lil Lee.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Josie in the media 🔥)

Thank you everyone for the 11k view and 5oo+ votes ☺️😘 .Btw that was my first sex scene I wrote how I did? 😳😁

Vote
Comment
Share

~ Davi ❤️