Chapter 19

Lee Pov

While going upstairs Josie takes off my shirt and pealed off my sport bra. After we made it to the top of the stairs we went turn right then down the hall to her room. she opened the door and I could feel the cool on my bare back. I gripped her neck and begged her to stop sucking on my neck as she moved further in the room, she moved towards my bare chest as she placed my body on her dresser she continued to go at my breast and unbuckle my belt and unzip my jeans, pulling down one leg out then the next. She left soft wet kisses down my stomach to my thighs and lifted my left leg and began kissing my thigh till she met my wet boxers and rubbed my clit and as more juices came out. I couldn't take it anymore I dug my nails in her back earning a groan. I wanted to feel her tongue already. So I shoved her head down.

"Nah nah lil mami no rushing" Josie say picking me up again. How can she carry me with out no problems. Forreal if you can see the muscles on her everyone will wants to feel save her arms. I know I do at this moment.

She through me on the bed, I watch her taking off her shirt and pants leaving her underwear. While I lie half naked. She walked over to me and slid onto the bed climbing between my legs. Then take off my boxers. She slid her tongue up my thigh and began to tease me. I try to hold in my moans not wanting her to know that her touch feels amazing but also I want to feel her warm, wet tongue on my throbbing clit. She knew exactly what to do to turn me on.

Josie comes up and starts to swirl her tongue on my nipple as she plays with the right one.  "Ahhh mm " I cried out biting down on my bottom arching my back.

Josie removes her mouth from my breast and continues down my abdomen leaving a trail of hickies behind, and stops at my v-line, looking up at me for permission. I nod my head in approval. She then takes my thighs in hand pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. Josie softly kisses down my thigh till she reaches my p*ssy.

I gasped as her finger gently brushed over my clit. " your so wet mami " She said chuckling. I was so out of it to respond.

I felt her tongue teasing graze my clit, then she kissed right above it. She is driving me crazy with this teasing shit. 

"S-stop teasing me" I moan out lowly but just audible enough for her to hear me.

Following my plea she begins to suck on my clit moving her tongue rapidly on it, causing me to arch my back again gripping her curls. I try to hold my voice back but it's getting harder. Then I feel a finger playing for entrance on my slit.

  "Josie.. don't" I say just above a whisper.

I can tell she hears me because I felt her slick grin against my skin. She slides it in slightly faster and starts pumping in and out rapidly not giving me time to adjust.

  "Ahh Fuuck " I moan loader gripping the bedsheets as she twirls her tongue and finger in sync.

The things I'm feeling right now I can't explain. My breathing picks up as she adds another finger curving them into a certain spot that sent waves of pleasure through my body. My breaths pick up as she is ushering me to my peak. I'm guessing she realizes this and stops completely and pulls her fingers out sucking my feminine juices off of them.

"Ughh " I groan looking at her feeling a bit of frustrated set over me, but she brings her face up close to mines.

"Not yet" she whispers. She getting up heading to her dresser. If I weren't so weak right now I would got up and slap the dog shit out of her ass. I know she's not gonna just leave me like this. Im starting to feel frustrated to have not gotten any release, which I needed badly at this point. I was caught up in my thoughts not paying attention to Josie at all, so when she came back and she flips me around.