Chapter 9

Lee Pov

That fucking loud ass music again ughh I put a pillow over my head.

"Wake your ass up Lee " Josie banged on my room door but I ignore herand rolling over about sink back to sleep again.

Bang!

What the hell, Josie barge in with a Beats Pill Xl in her hand and yes, the fucking music is playing.

"Didn't I tell your ass to wake up" she said walking to the two window opening the curtain and blinds. " You have an hour to get ready before I take your ass to school and Im the one who have to sign those dumbass papers so hurry up" she yelled at me with that Spanish account.

"Alright ..... mother " getting out of bed annoyed, look at the alarm clock for the time "7:30 why so fucking early" I say to myself🔥.

"Nah.. not mother, but you can be call me papi when we're in bed." She wink at me walk out my room.

My eye widened stung by what she say and I'm 99% sure my face red asf even though my dark tan. But im sure it probably means it like that....right ?

I want to the bathroom piss, take a shower and did my hygiene then got dress ( lee outfit  ⬇️ )

Nothing to much. walked downstairs seeing Josie dress ready to go with a backpack next to her on the floor and yellow envelope in her right hands and her phone in the other.

(Josie's ⬇️)

 "Guess that's mines" I said pointing at the bag on the floor

"Si, vamonos, you takes too long I have things to do" she said 

"Things like what? Going to the trap house to yell at em niggas 'where your money at?' " I said picking up the bag.

"No to build a club. Come on. " she said walking out the door to the car park out front this time.

We got in the car and headed to my new hell (school). I look inside the back bag it had note books, pencil, papers and .... "A iPhone 7 " I said loud out.

"Oh yeah I got you a new phone so you can get in contact with me" she said. Im lowkey happy, feeling special of her kindness.

"Thanks you "

"No problem lil mami, your new number is in box with the phone and stuff. It's already have my number In it."

5 min later arrived at Boonefall High School.
Josie park at the front doors. We got out the car. Entering the school its actually huge with large ass hallway filled with a lot people that look like I won't fuck with at all. Don't care. Im already getting stared at everyone. From left and right people pointing over at us. Damn is there something on my face. See shit like this gives me anxiety. Suddenly I felt lightheaded and my heartbeat started racing fast.

Breath Lee

Just breathe

We walked In the front office and go up to the desk.

"we're here to enroll my niece Lee Smith " Josie say to the old woman behind the desk

"Okay go down those halls the door to the left, have sit and he will be in shortly dear." The old lady said

We follow her directions and sat in the seats and wait.

"I have very short patients just sitting" Josie said "Aye you okay lil mami " she whispering next to me .

"Yeah I'm fine " I said try not to show I had a mini panic attack.

"Alright, so here the plan, as guardian I'm your Aunt." She explains then open the yellow envelope I just noticed she still have. " here your new ID, birth certificate, old transcript from your sophomore year ."

She continued handing me more papers

"How the hell you get all these stuff and information about me " I ask her

" don't worry about that "

I start read a paper that's neatly typed  saying that my mom is ...

Ringgggg

A loud bell noise rang thought the speaker above I guess that means first bell of the day. ughhh fuck school.

"My mother is dead " I semi yelled at her

" shhh shut the fuck up dumbass. I just made that up to make a reason I am your guardian."

"Oh sorry I thought... Nevermine " I don't know what to say

"Yes oh fucking sorry " she mocked me

A man In a suit walk in smiling

Great ...bad timing

"Hello I'm principal Hills, Mrs Castillo and Lee right " he said shaking our hands

"Miss Rivera-Castillo " Josie corrected him

" oh my apologies" Mr. Hills said " alright let's get you in enroll shall we"

20 min later

We finally finished with all the paperworks and stuff I can go to my first class.

"Have a nice day lil mami, I'll pick up later" she kisses me on the cheeks and she walk away before I could react.

Should I be looking forward to go home already?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote!!!
Comment !!!
Share!!!

~Davi 😘