Chapter 11

Lee Pov

Going to Lunch

"Sit with me and you will meet my friends I'm sure they will like you. Right Ang " Anaya said

"Mmm yea, you cool" Ang not facing us, her eyes not leaving her phone creek for a second. The whole time in class she was on it.

We went up to this table that had two other people there. 

"Yoooo fams " Ang being a loud ass greeting these people.

"Missed you buddy" some curly headed boy says to her

"I missed you too fam" Ang said back doing a weird handshake with him.

"Y'all just saw each other an hour and a half ago" a girl with pucker lips say rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, and that's too long! Dounia you know you missed me too" Ang pouted and putting her hands around Dounia shoulders.

I notice that Anaya has grown quiet since we approached her friends. Why wasn't she hype like earlier or with them?

"Who you? " the boy says pointing at me.

"That's that girl, bruh, from first block". Ang said.

"Oh yeah, what's up. I'm Ralph." we dap up

"Dounia, "pucker lips held out her hand for a shake but I take it and kiss it gently. She pull back quick and turn her face but I can see it turning red a little .

I chuckled "Nice to meet y'all I'm Lee"

"Aye where's Chris, Mann she never be here " Ralph said looking around.

"There " Ang nodded her head toward me making me turn around a stud was walking toward us, damn she sexy. I turn back around. "what the fuck I'm thinking she a stud Lee. That shit is too fucking gay Mann."I thought to myself. My mind immediately goes to Josie tho.

"What's up fam " Chris greet them " hey baby," she said and kisses ANAYA!

Baby ???

****************

In 3rd block

The only person from the group who I have this class with is Ang. Im sitting next to her it was the only seat available. She seems calm and focused now. I think it's cause of the what she's doing which is an painting assignment. Btw we're in Art 3 class.

I try to lean over to see what she's painting.

"You are so distracting , aren't you?" she say not looking at me just focusing on her painting.

"Sorry, I just wanna know what you doing."

"My work..." She says then glances at me for a second with no emotion.

"What are you painting?" I ask slide over closer to her.

"That's .. That's cool. It looks so real." I said looking down at her astonishing work.

"Ehh It's not my best. I'm rushing" Ang replies.

"But it still looks good no matter what " I give her a smile

"Really? .... Can I tell you something?" she asks now facing me.

I nodded

"No one thinks my art work is good. I don't get a good grade on my work cause it's not what it's supposed to look like. I put myself down on what I love because of what people say. And when I came out as gay, I didn't give a fuck no more about anything like people....and their opinions. So who or whatever I love, including art, I continue doing what I do and do it at my very best. But by hearing from someone I don't like and just met gave me a positive compliment that nobody ever show me before, feel good I guess." She told me as her face softens. her dark hazel eyes open the colors bright like a relief.