Chapter 2

Josie Pov

My name is Josie but I go by Joe or what everybody know me by Boss Joe. I am a drug lord, well not just that I own a couple bad ass clubs in Orlando. Not everybody knows or some might not know what I look like because I like to stay mystery but I know exactly what's going on in my city then they think.

Anyway I'm sitting chillin in my office smokin a blunt with two bitches counting my money.

My closest friend/dealer/secretly lover Jay walk in saying "we gotta talk" seriously.

I told the girls to leave.

"Wassup" I said

" Remember that offer you told me I can take whenever I wanna quit " she said

"Yeah " I nodded really trying to remember if I say that.

" well I been thinking now that got myself together and all, I wanna go to back school and go home ... in Atlanta. " she said looking down .

I 100% understand why Jay wanna leave this business it's crazy but she be stackin but at the same time it risking her life she to precious for that. Jays one of my closest friend I ever had and I love her. it's hard heard she ready to leave this shit but mostly leaving me. I gave her that opportunity awhile back cause she work hard in my eyes personally and I know this is not what she wants.I'm actually happy for her.

"Okay, when you leaving ?" I ask

" while about that... Remember the new girl Im partner with .. Yeah well she lives with me. " Jay said slowly

"Okay and ... "

"Well she very young, lonely and I can't leave her or bring her. So I was thinking if...."

"Hell no Jay!" I interrupted her cause I know what she thinking.

"She can be my replacement for the job ... You will probably like her and she need a place to stay, money and be look after. "

" No! where her parents " I ask

Jay shrug her shoulders

Tf???

"What the fuck that means Jay ?" I semi-yell

"She never met them. She was in foster care all her life but then ran away. " Jay said

"No"

"Come on Joe please for me. She not that bad, she can handle herself but she need someone to look over her .. Someone like you ... I bet ."
She said with that cute annoying ass smirk which shes trying to change me mind.

"No! that my final answer" I told her

"Ughh Josie why you soo difficult ." Jay said sliding down in her sit lighting one of my blunt.

" I'm not babysitting no kid, I'm glad you grow up now leaving me, what more you want Jay ." I said

"Aww you going to miss me " she said smiling real hard.

"Not the point ."  I mugging her but it's true. "How is she working here and what her names again?"

" Lee Smith and remember you sent me to this shelter for this guy money he owns you."

"Yeah a little. "

"Well while I was looking for him I ran into her and I ask her to distract the owner while I try to get the money from the guy. long story short, got the money and the oath of her helping me I ask if she wanna stay at my place and work for you. Now we here. "

" okay but what my part in this ." I ask

" Take her in... like you did for me. " she said

"We were the same age and did this together" i circle motion my hands of the my office. "Know what Jay! fine whatever. I'll keep her and take her in." I said frustrated and start lighting another blunt.

"Thank you baby. "she say softly. I nodded my head.

Jay got up then come to my side and try to kiss me but I blow a smoke in her face instead. "Later" I winked

" ight I'll sent you paper on her ."

Then she left.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote !!!
Comment !!!
Share!!!

~Davi