Ch. 40 There's nothing you can't tell me

Comenzar desde el principio

I smiled down at him as I gently kissed his nose.

"Why are you wearing clothes?" I asked him as his eyebrows rosed and he quickly took off his clothes as I helped him.

With us ending up taking mine off also.

I stared down at his chest, looking at how beautiful and amazing he looked under me.

I started trailing kisses down his chest, taking my time with each kiss I placed gently on his skin.

Admiring how his skin shivers under just kiss coming from.

I never knew how much I had over him, I never knew how much I could make him feel.

"You're always complimenting me but you're honestly the finest, handsome Man I have ever seen. You're all Man, baby there's definitely nothing about that's a boy." I said still placing kisses down his body.

Finally reaching what I wanted to read.

"I love your naked body, I can stare at you naked all day," I told him grabbing the item that has been on my mind the moment we entered the hotel room.

I gently licked his cock and I heard a groan escaped his mouth.

"Baby." He said as I took him into my mouth, taking the time to twirl my tongue around him and stroking the strongest vain he had on his cock with my tongue also.

"Fuck." He said.

I moan as his cock is still in my mouth and I felt his hand come gently on my head as he continued to groan.

I continued sucking him off until I heard heavy breathing come from him and I knew from the way he was breathing he was close.

I twirl my tongue one more time from the vain that went up to the tip of his cock and felt him explode in my mouth.

"I love you." He said finally catching his breath.

I swallowed his cum.

He looked at me with widened eyes.

"That was sexy as fuck." He said flipping us over so he could be the one on top now.

"Mmm, what did I ever do to deserve you?" He asked and I let out a laugh.

"It's going to be fun explaining the story to people on how we met," I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Yeah, I'm sure our little ones are going to get a kick out of it." He said and my eyes widen.

"Oh yeah?" I asked him smiling.

He looked at me with a serious look.

"Of course, I will never get sick or tired of telling them either." He said placing kisses down my chest, reaching my breast and grabbing one of them to suck on.

"I let out a moan as I felt him nibble on one of my nipples." I love the way his tongue and teeth felt on my nipple.

I felt his hand moving slowly lower against my body, I felt his hand spread my legs and I gave him access.

I felt his hand make his way down on my thighs, the softness of the way his fingers felt as his hand made his way between my legs.

The flick I felt against my clit had me moaning even louder.

"Baby don't stop, please don't stop," I said as he continued playing with my clit while sucking on my breast.

My mind went haywire, the emotions taking over my whole entire body.

He moved his mouth to my other breast and sucked on the nipple. I felt him move his finger from my clit replacing it with his thumb as he put his finger inside of me.

I moaned louder as I held his head against my chest. I felt his finger going in and out of me.

I felt my eyes rolled back it sure felt like they rolled behind the eye socket.

He stopped sucking on my breast, started trailing kisses down my stomach while still sticking his finger in and out of me.

He trailed his kisses all the way down where he replaced his fingers with his tongue instead, letting out a groan which let me know that he came face to face with my wetness.

I felt him slurping as my face got heated, the noises he was making from taking in my taste turned me on even more as I held his head down. Not wanting him to move away, he put his finger back inside of me as he continued to eat me out.

I let all the noises that were bottled up inside me out, I couldn't take it anymore.

I didn't even know why I tried keeping them in the first place.

"Yes Baby, God yes!" I said he twirl his tongue on my clit which had me gave out an orgasm.

I was gasping by the end, I felt him bring himself up and stared at me.

"You're not even done yet my sweet Goddess." He said as I felt him gently pushed himself inside me, which had me gasp again as he lowered his self on top of me pushing himself in and out of me.

"You're mine, all mine." He said

I bit his neck having the feeling overcome me as he goes in and out of me.

His groaning noises taking over the hotel bedroom.

I stopped biting his neck as a pleasurable shiver went down my body and I felt himself getting bigger, harder and longer inside of me which took me by surprise that my eyes widen.

"Jake." I moaned.

"You're mine, My Goddess. Mine to Love, to Cherish, to build a Life with. You're mine." He said.

I wrapped my arms even tighter around him.

"God you feel so good," I said feeling him deep inside like I never felt him before.

I licked his neck, he let out the same sound he did before when I did the same thing to him.

It was as if was a small howl coming from as if it was a wolf, I nibbled his ear which had him quicking up his pace.

"I love you." He said in my ear.

"I love you too, baby," I told him running my fingers through his hair.

"Never leave me." He said and I held him more tightly against me, feeling him going in and out of me.

"I could never leave you, I will never leave you. I am your's as your mine."

I grabbed his face and brought him down to a kiss, kissing him and showing him how much I love him.

a loud animal groan came from his mouth as I wrapped my legs around his waist to meet his movements even closer.

I had an idea that came to my mind as I said the next words

"Bite my neck," I said out of nowhere, the look on Jake face as his eyes stared down at me.

He looked like he wanted to do it so badly, the look on his face.

"Fuck baby you have no idea what you're asking." He said staring down at me.

"There's nothing you can't tell me, baby, please. I don't know why I want you to so badly. Please, Daddy. Bite me." I said and the colors of his eyes changed to another color from what they were original.

In the deepest voice, I've never heard him use before.

"Are you sure about that?"

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Well looks like Liv and Jake are getting there sexy on!!! #TeamJayLive but what does Jake mean about her not having an idea what she was asking about? what do you Dolls think that means? Hmm, guess will have to wait till the next chapter, because Jake has a secret and it's time he's told the woman he loves what it is. Until then give this chapter a "Vote" Comment, and "Share" also check out my other books!!!! See you in the next chapter Dolls!!!

xoxoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu