4. Have you figured out

His lips were soft. I felt sparks from either his lips or from the shock of being kissed all of a sudden.

"What are you doing!" I push Dylan away from me breathing heavy. I wipe my lips disgusted.

"Well damn." Nick muttered. I think he enjoyed this better than T.V. Mali looked like she was about to shoot everyone and go off the Molly. I looked at Dylan who was glaring at Mali with hatred.

"I know you slept with Jake." he said. who the heck is Jake? Mali looked up shocked at what he said.

"Who told you that?" she whispered.

"So it's true, isn't it. you did sleep with him." I could see the vein pulsing from Dylan's neck.

"*cough* slut *cough*"Nick muttered out. I choked a little, how could he say that about our sister. even though it was kind of true.

"I know you have a thing for Lacey!" she screeched. Dylan look taken aback.

"What? Lacey has nothing to do with this, besides I wouldn't date a nerd like her and you know it!" well that didn't shoot my ego down at all.

"Then why did you kiss her!?!" she yelled tears in her eyes.

"Just to make you jealous!" he screamed back. she sniffed and looked at Dylan.

"You did all of that to make me jealous?" she asked. wow this is totally a dramatic MTV moment.

" Mali you know that I like you, I just don't like the fact that you cheat on me all the time!" he groaned out. Wow, this is one messed up situation.

"C'mere" he said to her. she came up to him and they started to make out. I turned my head and me and Nick headed upstairs.

"Well that was totally too mushy for me so I'm going to go watch some football." Blake had left a while ago so I guess it was just Dylan who was most Likely going to sleep over.

In Mali's bed.

I'm prepared to stay up all night.

************^^^^************

The next morning I was as tired as someone who doesn't get enough sleep. I hadn't gotten any sleep thanks to the on and off couple next door.

I got up to freshen up. so far my summer wasn't what i was expecting. I hoped it would be just me reading and writing my poems, but you can't do that when there so much drama in the house.

After I was done freshening up I decided to go and write in my notebook at the park. the park is peaceful and I know that no one in this house would be there.

I got dressed in a flower dress that was pink and white and some beige sandals. then I put my hair up into a ponytail. I went downstairs and saw Dylan cooking,

Shirtless.

That guy has a freaking 8 pack! wow. I look to see that Mali was sitting on one of the stools staring up and down at Dylan.

Well she had her rights to do that. he was after all her boyfriend.

Her. boyfriend.

Nick was sitting on the couch being the lazy guy he usually was. currently he was on the phone.

"Katyln you know you can come over anytime you want to!" he groaned.

"Yes...i know you don't like Lacey very much, but she's my sister and she lives here!" I could see he was struggling not to yell at her. I honestly don't know what I ever did to katyln. All I know is that she thought that I was a "baby who can't handle herself and has bad hair" yeah I don't know where she got that from.